Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How the *BEEP* do I counter Ezreal? Q_Q

Creator: Kirluu August 13, 2012 3:04pm
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 7:16pm | Report
yehosera wrote:

Isn't akali the counter to living things?

True, Yorick loves her. huehue
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 7:21pm | Report
I think the only perosn that loves yorick back is nasus for the free +3 on his Q everyime he uses a ghoul :p
MissWitch
<Member>
MissWitch's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 8:24pm | Report
Ban him 8D
If you would like for me to review YOUR guide, send me a PM!
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 8:37pm | Report
yehosera wrote:

The threads fun man, thank you for making it :p

^ Got to meet this guy, who first starts blue as lee and almost dies to it lvl 1 lmao <3
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 8:40pm | Report
I ESCAPED! ... Barely :3. Besides you were Mr. TF bait them...oh he died :p.

And MissWitch, truely the best way to counter any champ :p
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 10:27pm | Report
Best combo is Sivir/Nunu. I'm not joking. It's not seen too often, but it's strong. Sivir automatically counters 90% of Ezreal lanes due to her spell shield, and she gets free MS from passive, and she has MS from ult, and good poke. Nunu is good, because MS buff is super strong against Ezreal's skill shots. Plus, On The Hunt + Blood Boil is ridiculous.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 10:40pm | Report
i love playing caitlyn against ez. just facerolling by abusing my range :D.
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 10:55pm | Report
The spell shield is every what 20~ seconds? Can't count is a counter to poke. The issue with Sivir isn't her laning she has the best poke (aside from Urgot) if she can catch you with a full damage Q however the issue is post laning, sure with that composition you might beat him in lane (I'm pretty sure with a Taric or a Soraka he'd outright win due to the heals and your lack of heals and that your fighting method is to poke to ~half hp then go in for the kill rather than a straight up fight) but post lane Sivir's range is just so bad Graves can barely get away with his range due to dash and his passive but Sivir with only a speed up I feel just cannot perform anywhere near as well outside of lane.

And who doesn't Caitlyn faceroll in lane... if you don't faceroll in lane you're doing something wrong :p. As with Sivir you'll out class him in lane but outside of lane is a different issue all together, as we all know Caitlyn comes with no steroids aside from headshot she just cannot duel people well at all, so yes you will destroy him in lane but countering a champion isn't just about the laning phase :p.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2012 12:16am | Report
Yeaaaaah no. Sivir is pretty badass out of lane as well.
Any ad carry is, really - it all comes down to the enemy team, sometimes MS buff on passive and ulty is a better tool than ex's flash

And i don't just count the spell shield for her countering him, i also count her unreliance on AS since she can out damage him behind minions with or without her spell shield just due to her Q and W resetting AA.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2012 8:20am | Report
yehosera wrote:

The spell shield is every what 20~ seconds? Can't count is a counter to poke. The issue with Sivir isn't her laning she has the best poke (aside from Urgot) if she can catch you with a full damage Q however the issue is post laning, sure with that composition you might beat him in lane (I'm pretty sure with a Taric or a Soraka he'd outright win due to the heals and your lack of heals and that your fighting method is to poke to ~half hp then go in for the kill rather than a straight up fight) but post lane Sivir's range is just so bad Graves can barely get away with his range due to dash and his passive but Sivir with only a speed up I feel just cannot perform anywhere near as well outside of lane.

And who doesn't Caitlyn faceroll in lane... if you don't faceroll in lane you're doing something wrong :p. As with Sivir you'll out class him in lane but outside of lane is a different issue all together, as we all know Caitlyn comes with no steroids aside from headshot she just cannot duel people well at all, so yes you will destroy him in lane but countering a champion isn't just about the laning phase :p.

Which you then max E second, and get a 10 second cooldown shield. I think someone needs to check on their math and actually look up abilities before trying to imply that I didn't bother taking into effect it's cooldown. Sivir counters Ezreal in almost every way possible, MS boosts to dodge skillshots, Spell Shield to absorb abilities, plus an Auto attack reset. I have the biggest feeling you don't play Sivir at all, never have, never will.

Taric is so bad against a Sivir. I don't know what you've been doing, but Taric gets destroyed by Sivir. A good Sivir can spell shield his stun every time, or his burst every time. Just because they have heals, doesn't mean they counter a poke lane. Especially considering that Nunu/Sivir is practically unkitable, and can kite pretty much anyone, I don't see your logic.

As for Soraka, well, lets just say that I bait you to use your heal on Ezreal and then I take out all of your health with my support while your heal is down. Done and done. Or, with both Soraka and Taric, I bait out all your heals with auto attack poke, you have no mana, you guys die. End of story.

Sivir scales well into late game, I have no idea what you are talking about. She has a free MS steroid, an auto attack reset (essentially giving you 200% damage + base damage on richochet in the space of one attack), a really massive AS and MS steroid, which applies to her teammates as well, and a spell shield. A good Sivir, in fact, a good AD carry knows how to position themselves properly. Sivir is very hard to catch if she positions herself well, because she has enough AS and MS to chunk people and run away (or, as the case may be, chase after people and kill them. Only Ashe in my opinion exceeds in this fact.).

Graves is terrible outside of lane, to be quite honest. If he dashes in to get good damage on his Q, then he loses his escape skill and has a major problem if he gets surrounded. If he saves his dash, he has 0 steroids and his Q does terrible damage. Yes, 30 free armor and magic resist is nice, but that's really all he's got. He's either all in, or he's out. You can't really just say, "I'll dash and then Q and then auto attack to death", because people will focus you in teamfights. Unlike Sivir, who's spell shield is literally one of the strongest survival tools in the game, Graves just doesn't have as many steroids as Sivir.

When did this come down to talking about Caitlyn? Just asking.

If I helped you, click that +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide