Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How the *BEEP* do I counter Ezreal? Q_Q

Creator: Kirluu August 13, 2012 3:04pm
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 12:21pm | Report
Later on in the game yes, but early game you start with more MR on base than armour in general. And yyou wouldn't take MR when you're playing against an Ezreal? and you know the only way he's going to be able to trade with you is using magic damage...?
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 12:25pm | Report
What if he's an Ezreal who maxes Mystic Shot?

THE MINDGAMES.

But seriously not everyone has both a flat MR and a per level page, or remembers to change them, or realizes the power of Ezreal's W. Everyone and their mother knows to use armour. Dealing mixed damage is awesome.
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 12:32pm | Report
Take both MR and armour :O

This is true, remembering to swap runes and having multiple pages is a hassle and people do misunderstand his damage on essence flux. Thankfully this is a how to counter thread so we can alert everybody :D (and if he's a max q first Ezreal you won the lane at champ select by taking Graves :3)
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 12:32pm | Report
eeeee i watched you replying on your stream i feel so famous
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 12:35pm | Report
Hahaha soon it shall become famous! So you saw me miss spell underestimate and it come up with misunderstands xD was like I'll take the misunderstands sheerly because how to spell underestimate eluded me for a while then :3
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 12:47pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

What if he's an Ezreal who maxes Mystic Shot?

THE MINDGAMES.

But seriously not everyone has both a flat MR and a per level page, or remembers to change them, or realizes the power of Ezreal's W. Everyone and their mother knows to use armour. Dealing mixed damage is awesome.

so just.

who the **** doesn't max mystic shot first? :OOO

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 12:50pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

so just.

First time AD Ezreals who are like "MOAR DAMAGE!!!!"
Valkenhyn
<Member>
Valkenhyn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 12:53pm | Report
yehosera wrote:

Oh with regard to Lulu, who the hell do you put in lane to support her as ? I've like seen her and Graves but anything works with Graves and that's it xD

I'm not super great but I play lulu and Janna a ton as a support

IMO, lulu does well with carries who benefit from chasing and ones who have supplementary ap modifiers. I've laned with most carries and I've found that a couple of pairings are pretty good-
Graves-he's good with her (and just in general :P), her ult turns him into a nightmare cuz the passive slow combined with his propensity for close(er) range combat works and the hp buff supplements his passive tankiness
Ashe-essentailly you synergize her natural chasing potential and give her some ability to peel away from getting rundown
Miss Fortune-this is probably my personal favorite, you make her insanely fast and add damage on most of her attacks, i generally just ward well and then harass a ton with my spells until it's time for the kill
Kog'Maw-he's interesting too, you give him alot of the stuff listed above but he also ends up being sort of tanky for a carry so your ult contributes to that

I hope that helps...
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 1:07pm | Report
Yeah that makes sense what you said, if I ever feel the urge to play Lulu I'll try and get one of them to be my ad ^^
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 1:43pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

so just.

it's very common nowadays to max essence flux first for better dueling and safer (and easier) poking in lane.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide