Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I Guess I'll Be Seeing A Lot Of Darius Penta's...

Creator: Turbo Punz May 23, 2012 9:06am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 1:30pm | Report
I've been trying out Darius jungle and it's really smooth. Ganks are a bit questionable but after a bit of practice, I think I'll be able to properly gank with Ghost or Exhaust, depending on the playstyle I choose after playing Darius more. Laning Darius is straight forward but man, his jungle is fun!

Also, Darius is strong but he's honestly not as "OP" as everyone is making him sound. It's like saying Katarina is OP because she can reset. If you actually allow her to get the reset yeah. Just deny them it and you're golden.

edit: So used to typing Katamari on smurf account. Katarina =/= Katamari ~_~

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 1:33pm | Report
Lol xaioli. I think his bleed damage might be too high. Maybeh not? His jungle (minus ganks) seems pretty good.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 1:36pm | Report
I actually agree, his bleed damage should be toned down a bit but I think it's justified given his lack of mobility aside from a leap and pull (IF) he can get in range. After experimenting, Ghost a summoner and Move Speed quints are most likely needed while running standard move speed increase masteries in Defense and/or Utility because he feels pretty slow.

Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 1:41pm | Report
This is kinda funny, anyone remember how people complained about Ziggs ulti? Anyone talks about it now? No? Will probably end the same.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 1:48pm | Report
Even with his lack of mobility. Ideally he sticks like glue once you get phage/fm (if you build that way). Then again that is at later levels.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 1:50pm | Report
He is rather slow, but Flash gives him great positioning for pulling enemies out of position with E. That combos really well with his slow. Exhaust works great for keeping people in range as well.

I love his sustained damage potential, which is why I build him a little tanky. Wit's End works really well for getting his stacks on the enemy really quick, so his damage goes up a lot for ganks and the summoners really help lock them down if you aren't afraid to use them.

I can't say that he is OP, then again I don't really think anybody is OP. You just have to find their counter/weakness and play smart.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 1:51pm | Report
I am just gonna end up buying him because he is Axe from dota.

My favortie bloody hero concept ever.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 1:52pm | Report
I have tried Wits end and flash as well. But I didn't got a good feel when I had Wits end and flash didn't do much for me, ghost helped me better. But never consider the idea to flash into position for E, makes it more useful, then just trying to stick to target or a helpless escape.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 1:57pm | Report
His grab is hard cc, since it interrupts channels, but not that supereffective.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 2:14pm | Report
I like it because it is AoE. It's not Blitzcrank or Nautilus, but it can also grab multiple people, though slightly less range.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide