Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I Guess I'll Be Seeing A Lot Of Darius Penta's...

Creator: Turbo Punz May 23, 2012 9:06am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 9:35am | Report
Comeback thing I meant was the spelling correction, as more and more use it now days to laugh at people when they got nothing else to go on.

Well you are right as well, that would solved the issue. But in my Darius games right now, it haven't played out that well, but hey its not like I'm playing with top guys or are one my self. Anyway, I found the problem at the moment the fight started to move, I was to slow to get keep up. But in that case we didn't have such good initiates or team play at the start of it either.

Okay I was a bit harsh, as it seems I miss judged your intentions. I took it as a offence, as that's normally what you get now days. Also do aid, didn't even think about it should be their instead of there, guess I own you a apology and should go back to school maybe^^

No hard feelings? I certainly didn't mean it, as you self state you didn't
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 10:00am | Report
My "Haha" was because I actually found the way you stated your post quite amusing, naming different CC as family members.

Sadly, people who speak english as a secondary (or even third +) language do it better than today's primary english speakers. It's extremely depressing, they choose to be stupid.

Anyway... If you don't have a Tank that knows what they are doing, you can't really do much as a Carry late game, just like in the early game. If your Carry has a horrible Support, they are going to have some difficulties. People need to know their roles and communication for success. That's what creates those great ganks, great baron/dragon steals, and great team fights.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 10:09am | Report
I got that part, but it was the word correction I thought was meant as a offence. About CC as family, had to do it after you said *'Meet my friend flash''. You gave me the brilliant idea :P

Yes I have notice some of it, one of the most irritating thing is when people write ''to'' as a ''2''. I mean why?.. Anyway, might be cause we take it more seriously, as its not our native.

Got nothing to add the last part really.
Turbo Punz
<Member>
Turbo Punz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 5:22pm | Report
Guys... Guys... no need to argue...
Just span each other on a PM.

Sexy General Odd-Bro is Sexy

+Rep me if you found anything helpful from me

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the beautiful signaures

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 5:27pm | Report
^ Beautiful misinterpretation of events

Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2012 2:22am | Report
Saw him ingame laughed my *** off...

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WITH THIS GUYS FEET???

Regarding playstyle... mixed feelings.
Laning/jungling seems ok, but trying to stack his dot on more ppl succesfully later on is a pain.
I mean stacking CDR to perm-Decimate seems fun but somehow beats the idea of Guillotine (Crippling STrike still ok since you'll only loose meager 0.2 secs with full CDR). You'll end up wasting some of your potential on enemies with 2-3 stacks.

And yeah his dot falls off pretty bad since it's magical.

Btw: Does Crippling Strike double the AD or the dmg? Doubling a crit sounds fun somehow...
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2012 4:22am | Report
Edit: it crits for 150% of damage (meaning at max level its 300% of his damage). still testing how that affects infinity edge.

it appears to not multiply the damage of trinity force but still applies it.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
LockCORE
<Member>
LockCORE's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2012 10:33am | Report
So many people think Darius is "OP" when in reality he really isn't. Sure he does high damage but have you seen a Darius who can insanely tank your whole team while still having hp left over? No, because he is squishy! What other champ can deal good damage but not be able to take a lot? Most AD carries. Keep in mind that Darius was built as more of an off-tank to begin with. Some of us just abuse his ability to fight, resulting in a Darius I build with 2 Pd's, 2 Bloodthirsters, Zerk boots, and Tiamat (for the lulz on aoe Ult) or LW. We don't have to build Darius as an off-tank or similar to Renekton, we all have our own ways of building champs.

Seriously, until people realize he isn't "OP" we will continue to get more threads such as this one who just troll and whine about a champ who just came out.

And to that I say............"QQ MOARZ!~!"
War Rager
<Member>
War Rager's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2012 10:57am | Report
^ That is all... Win Win 4 me. Just Saying
Edit: Had around 4.2k health at the end. ;D
War Rager
<Member>
War Rager's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2012 8:40pm | Report
And most recent.