Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I Guess I'll Be Seeing A Lot Of Darius Penta's...

Creator: Turbo Punz May 23, 2012 9:06am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2012 3:47pm | Report
The only OP thing about Darius is that his ult does insane amount of TRUE damage and the cooldown is COMPLETELY refreshed. On the other hand thought, that ult is the only reason Darius is anywhere near good.

IMO, maybe tweaking the CD refresh thing on his ult would be a proper balancing to him. What I mean is simple. Instead of having 100% CD reduction everytime his R kills someone, why not make it so his R get 50% CD reduction everytime Darius kills a champion from any source. Weither it's from AA, skill or even his ult.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2012 5:44pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

^ Lots of champs do :p

So true.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 4:15am | Report
From my experience...
Irelia beats him :p
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Morr33d
<Member>
Morr33d's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 4:30am | Report
The champ who utterly destroys darius top is Kayle (if you don't believe me, try it). You kite him so hard, and you can pretty much **** up his ultimate (it got long-*** fancy animation and its so easy to pop your ulti and shield yourself from the 100000000000 true damage.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide