Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I Guess I'll Be Seeing A Lot Of Darius Penta's...

Creator: Turbo Punz May 23, 2012 9:06am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
MDC
<Member>
MDC's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 12:27am | Report
But his Axe, finally someone with nice 2handed axe (Note sion has ****py axe, never liked it.). I really would like to face him in dominion.
Cho is MEGAZERGLING!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 12:38am | Report
caucheka wrote:

SWAG
SWAG
SWAG
SWAG
SWAG
SWAG
SWAG

wish i recorded the game :( had a point where i got a double kill and ran off, ran back to the fight to ult for a kill etc.. till i aced. no penta tho.

Playing against bad people proves nothing, aside from the fact that, you are potentially not as bad as they are. Ninja tabi triforce maw....not much of a build chief.
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 12:53am | Report

Playing against bad people proves nothing, aside from the fact that, you are potentially not as bad as they are. Ninja tabi triforce maw....not much of a build chief.

In somewhat of a defense, in the 3-4 games I've seen a Darius in, neither one on either team finished with a negative score. Man dunks on people with little to no effort.
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 5:36am | Report
Super vulnerable to kiting by anyone whose range > his E pull.
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 5:53am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Nope. It's per stack. At level 1, with no AD at all, you're having them bleed for 60 damage at max stacks. 160 if you're level 18.

90% sure that it's been tested to be like I said...

animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 7:58am | Report

Super vulnerable to kiting by anyone whose range > his E pull.

Have you met my friend Flash?
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 8:05am | Report
animorte wrote:

Have you met my friend Flash?

Have you meet Flash twin that also named Flash and its cousins? Valkyrie, Rocket Jump and that's the start of the family. You should also meet their father movement speed and mother slow, with her sisters stun, silence, root and her father and mother, knock up and knock back. Also their dog called fear.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 8:09am | Report
Haha, very nice.

Once you learn to gank well and your tank knows how to properly initiate, those things don't really seem to be much of a problem any more.

By the way: *their
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 8:22am | Report
You missed ''sisters'' language police, lacked a great comeback? Or am I arrested for missed one word in a language that's not my native?

It gets a problem if you are chasing and you are to slow to get close for a E or anything else. Ulti in? Pointless, flash/ghost. You do that, one thing goes wrong, you are a sitting duck. Try and run from something with the same movement speed as lux. That is if you run without Quints or movement speed masteris/ items, then its another story.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 8:35am | Report
/facepalm... Are you serious? That was not an attempt at a comeback, just a valid statement. Get over yourself.

You made your point, very valid. I didn't deny it. I just stated that if you have a tank that initiates well, you have an extra second or two to close the distance for your E. Example: Amumu Q + R: If you can't capitalize on that, you should uninstall... Galio Flash + R: Same as with Amumu... Alistar W + Q: Not too much different...

And I guess I'm supposed to apologise for aiding you slightly in the english language? I really wonder what is wrong with this world when you can't even help people any more.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide