Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I just hit D1, AMA Lol related.

Creator: C4 Lasty September 9, 2013 11:25am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2013 10:32am | Report
I have a question about ranked 5s. I watch a fair amount of competitive play and I realize a lot of their level 1 strategies are based on researching the other team's tactics, but what kind of level 1 strats do you use with your team and in what situations? How many wards do you usually have on the map, do you go for deep wards usually and do you ever invade through bottom or top rather than mid (or anything else you can think of for level 1 strats)?

How do you deal with Jarvan's late game team fighting in particular against teams with 4 or 5 very mobile, slippery targets? Is it worth picking J4 early in ranked 5s or soloqueue or would you try to use him against champions with less on-demand mobility? I really like Jarvan but lately in ranked 5s I find it difficult to really control team fights after about 30 minutes because all of the current popular champions are slippery and I don't have the damage to straight-up kill people anymore.

I know you're a jungle main, but why do you think we haven't seen more Annie mids? She seems to do pretty well against mobility-based assassins with her ~2 second stun and heavy burst (plus free resists for 20 mana).
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2013 10:41am | Report
what recommendations do you have for someone who's struggling with allies who seem to think a support is an immortal ward bot?

I often get stuck in situations where I'm forced to choose whether to risk dying warding the objectives and such because no one will come with me (or even buy wards, often) or ward somewhere that isn't as optimal and hope that less vision is good enough.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide