Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I Really Think ELO Hell Exists

Creator: EVILISLEMONS March 13, 2012 8:12am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2012 2:39am | Report
Quoted:

There is a huuuge difference between 1400-1600 and 1000-1400

1000-1400 knowing somewhat the basics of the game
1400-1600 knowing somewhat the basics of the game, and starting to play as a **********ing team wuuuut!

Na.. normally it's like that:

1400 - 1600: there are 5 kinds of people:

1. People that belong there and rage cuz they don't get higher - destroy the games for others as well cuz ragers will lose most of the time.
2. People that dropped and think they belong higher, play solo are douches and don't understand a thing about teamfights.
3. People that actually try and own.
4. People that actually try and are "decent"
5. People that actually try and suck cuz they got into this elo by luck and belong into a lower elo.

And tbh I am a magnet for 1,2,5 I'd be totally fine with a team with 3 guys from 4. and 1 guy from 5 I'd own so it would be kay.. but sadly that's not how it is.. at least in 75% of the games I play

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2012 4:17am | Report
koksei wrote:

Na.. normally it's like that:

1400 - 1600: there are 5 kinds of people:

1. People that belong there and rage cuz they don't get higher - destroy the games for others as well cuz ragers will lose most of the time.
2. People that dropped and think they belong higher, play solo are douches and don't understand a thing about teamfights.
3. People that actually try and own.
4. People that actually try and are "decent"
5. People that actually try and suck cuz they got into this elo by luck and belong into a lower elo.

And tbh I am a magnet for 1,2,5 I'd be totally fine with a team with 3 guys from 4. and 1 guy from 5 I'd own so it would be kay.. but sadly that's not how it is.. at least in 75% of the games I play

But the whole, i just had my first ranked game factor isn't there, we don't have anyone which played against bots till lvl 30 trying the new ranked game mode. Because almost regardless they won't get to 1400. The skill-gap just isn't nearly as big. There are of course baddies(like me, who sometimes runs around like a ****ing ****** dying and throwing the game) but there are less of them than in 1200, even lesser of them than in 1100. Most of the time, somebody on 1400-1600 is making some kind of a call, dragons are taken as a team, objectives are invaded etc. That does not happen nearly as often in 1000-1400(not in my experience anyways.)
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2012 4:23am | Report
mhm lol.. if some1 calls drag/nash teamfight at this newb elo it's me for 90% of the time.. mb I am really a ****** magnet

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2012 4:31am | Report
koksei wrote:

mhm lol.. if some1 calls drag/nash teamfight at this newb elo it's me for 90% of the time.. mb I am really a ****** magnet

I know it's not called out very often, but i don't think i've even once experienced it below 1400. As of now, at least once every 5th game a early drag fight occours, timers are placed and stuff.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2012 9:07am | Report
@Threat author, it seems like no one actually responded to your last comment. I'll just do it now.
I think we all read your first post thoughtfully. And as most people already said, there is no Elohell.
The fact that you won a bunch of games on your friends 1400 account already got dicsussed, but you don't really care about that, so it seems.
The only thing you want to read from us is: '' Aww, really you should get a Elolift, how did you get trolled down so hard, I fell bad for you'' - NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
******** it, why don't you just realize that Elohell is non-existent, and if it exist only in your mind, because you think you're stuck in there.
A few days ago I wrote a 'There is no Elohell Thesis Elaboration' on my blog. Read it, think about yourself, and then just go play and forget Elohell.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2012 9:31am | Report
koksi, tbh you're kinda full of yourself too... :|

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2012 10:16am | Report