Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I Think I Have Found The Way Out of Bronze

Creator: Williaf July 14, 2013 2:18pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 3:15am | Report
OH NO! A PLATINUM PLAYER IS TALKING DOWN ON ME! WHATEVER AM I TO DO?
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 3:23am | Report
Dude your 'advice' is bad. Thats all. I've played in bronze myself a long time ago and I know that this attitude of yours is NOT the way to go.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 3:26am | Report
It's called realism. Don't you think I've tried this already?
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 3:38am | Report
Kazega wrote:

OH NO! A PLATINUM PLAYER IS TALKING DOWN ON ME! WHATEVER AM I TO DO?

Shut up and listen.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 3:48am | Report
A bronze veteran who played more than 1000 games still has less knowledge of how to win the game than a plat who played 100 games.

Doesn't matter what league you're in. You can't be "good at plat" and "bad at bronze".

Bronze is a place where the lesser skilled players go to. There's no "bronze meta" or "bronze playstyle." All there is in bronze are less knowledge and less skills. there's nothing more to it.

The only way to get out of bronze is honestly to stop whining, man the **** up, and work on improving.

You don't get better by wanting to win.

You get better by wanting to actually improve your own play.

The amount of "controversy" in these threads get on my nerves so much.

/endrant
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 4:15am | Report
sirell wrote:

Shut up and listen.
HOW BOUT YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN! I AM TIRED OF THIS NONSENSICAL ELITISM THAT I'VE BEEN FIGHTING AGAINST FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG! I COME HERE FOR HELP WHEN I AM DOWN ON MY LUCK AND FEELING OUT OF IT BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING THE BAD DEALS. I'VE BEEN WORKING HARD TO GET BETTER AND I AM REWARDED WITH TROLLS AND FEEDERS. HELL IN MY LAST ****ING GAME I WAS FORCED INTO A SUPPORT ROLE WITH AN ADC THAT HAD 10 RANKED GAMES AND NOT A SINGLE FULL RUNE PAGE! HOW THE **** IS THAT FAIR TO ALL THE WORK I'VE DONE TO GET BETTER! HOW IS IT THAT I GET MATCHED WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANY BETTER AND WHEN I TRY TO HELP HER OUT SHE SNAPS AT ME? WHY IS IT THAT I HAVE TO FIGHT THE AVALANCHE TO GET TO THE TOP WHEN THE AVERAGE DOUCHEBAG CAN GET TO THERE WITH A JETPACK?
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 4:19am | Report
Kazega wrote:

HOW BOUT YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN! I AM TIRED OF THIS NONSENSICAL ELITISM THAT I'VE BEEN FIGHTING AGAINST FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG! I COME HERE FOR HELP WHEN I AM DOWN ON MY LUCK AND FEELING OUT OF IT BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING THE BAD DEALS. I'VE BEEN WORKING HARD TO GET BETTER AND I AM REWARDED WITH TROLLS AND FEEDERS. HELL IN MY LAST ****ING GAME I WAS FORCED INTO A SUPPORT ROLE WITH AN ADC THAT HAD 10 RANKED GAMES AND NOT A SINGLE FULL RUNE PAGE! HOW THE **** IS THAT FAIR TO ALL THE WORK I'VE DONE TO GET BETTER! HOW IS IT THAT I GET MATCHED WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANY BETTER AND WHEN I TRY TO HELP HER OUT SHE SNAPS AT ME? WHY IS IT THAT I HAVE TO FIGHT THE AVALANCHE TO GET TO THE TOP WHEN THE AVERAGE DOUCHEBAG CAN GET TO THERE WITH A JETPACK?

full******/10
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 4:21am | Report
You suck, you just haven't realized it yet.

That, my friend, is the bronze-player-syndrome. The only way to get out of bronze is realizing that the only one you can improve in your team, is yourself. Look at your mistakes, and improve on them. THAT is how you get out of bronze.

The moment I started climbing my way out of 900/1000 elo, was when I realized that I couldn't keep on blaming my team and started chilling out more on ranked games. So, how about you go ahead and CHILL THE **** OUT. It helps.
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 4:28am | Report
@OP, you might wanna pick a more viable champion than heimder****er. Not saying it's impossible to climb the ladder with him but mastering him will take more time(and be less rewarding) than some of the other mid champs.
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 4:29am | Report
@Kazega

You're fighting to go to the top? Oh that's cute.
You're bronze. You give ****py advice then stare in utter disbelief when a Plat player is saying your advice is wrong. Time to open your eyes.

You've done no work to get better just by reading that 1 sentence. You blame your team. All you care about is winning, but you can't win if you don't accept your mistakes.

@OP

I'm a support main. I will ONLY ever support in ranked if I'm with a buddy. Too much ******** to mess around with. I'd advise picking up and learning a dominant role, but up to you <3

@Sirell

Oh you... more +rep earned from me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide