Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I Think I Have Found The Way Out of Bronze

Creator: Williaf July 14, 2013 2:18pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Williaf
<Member>
Williaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 2:18pm | Report
Recently, I have been playing Ranked games and losing way too much and I thought to myself, why am I losing and I kept seeing so many tips on how to get out however, most of them seemed like common sense things to know in order to play League of Legends and I have already known a majority of those tips from watching streams, the LCS, and playing with higher leveled friends. I have come to the conclusion that the only way to get to a higher ELO tier I have to play the champions that I have always been the best with since I was level one... To conclude this post... I shall only play Heimerdinger, Teemo, and viable supports. I really just started noticing I love playing this game as the two champions that I began playing the game with and that they can not really be used competitive tournaments. Since I play support for my team I figured why not just main support and play Heimerdinger and Teemo? If this works and if anyone is actually interested I will post some feed back with what my new ELO tier and division is and what not.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 2:47pm | Report
If you're good at something then go for it. Also have in mind that Teemo and Heimer aren't the best champions out there so you will have a lot of problems carrying any game so I would not recommend playing them if you want to really get ranked higuer. If you play only for fun then play wathever makes you happy ;p
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 2:49pm | Report
If you're just playing for fun then you shouldn't even play ranked lol.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 2:54pm | Report
playing what you play best is better than going "oh so lee sin dorans start is top tier i should play that"

also the dinger ****er is good at low levels cuz people dont know how to play against him, higher levels not so much
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 3:12pm | Report

If you're just playing for fun then you shouldn't even play ranked lol.

ya, ranked is so ****ing serious that if you're having fun you're doing it wrong
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 3:24pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

ya, ranked is so ****ing serious that if you're having fun you're doing it wrong

I have fun while being serious, how about that?
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 3:26pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

I have fun while being serious, how about that?

I HAVE SERIOUS WHILE BEING FUN, HOW ABOUT THAT?

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Williaf
<Member>
Williaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 5:38pm | Report
No offense to Vapora Dark but you were the reason why I have decided to do this. Maybe less than once a month do I even see someone hover over Talon, I figured if you play a champion and learn how to use it effectively you will be very good. In my opinion I always thought someone like Talon was useless until I saw what you could do with him. So I thought ehh why not I can do the same with Teemo and Heimy :P
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 2:02am | Report
It won't work... all it takes is one bad teammate to throw the game. It doesn't matter who it is in the comp. the Top Laner who only split pushes. The Jungler that never ganks when he needs to. the ADC tha tmisses way too much CS. the Support that is overly aggressive. These and many many more can turn your dreams to nightmares in a heartbeat.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 3:08am | Report
Kazega wrote:

It won't work... all it takes is one bad teammate to throw the game. It doesn't matter who it is in the comp. the Top Laner who only split pushes. The Jungler that never ganks when he needs to. the ADC tha tmisses way too much CS. the Support that is overly aggressive. These and many many more can turn your dreams to nightmares in a heartbeat.

Don't give **** advice about escaping bronze when you're bronze yourself pls. This is not constructive and only based around having your team fail.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide