Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I Think I Have Found The Way Out of Bronze

Creator: Williaf July 14, 2013 2:18pm
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2013 7:56pm | Report
Or I could just have sexy times with a girl, who is a friend?
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2013 8:08pm | Report
Well, it doesn't have to be a friend.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2013 8:40pm | Report
this dude is funny
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2013 10:11pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

You don't need to push in bronze because there is literally 0 chance they will punish you for roaming by taking your turret or at least shoving to deny you the creeps.

I beg to differ actually, I'm not sure of the last time you played a bronze match, but I've noticed some actual intelligence in it as of late. Whenever I play jungle as Elise (currently my main champion) I'll
constantly have to cover mid or top because they push so hard as soon as the lane is devoid of a champion for whatever reason. I've improved greatly over the past few weeks and can now carry most of my games with jungle/mid Elise, but I've come across pincer tactics from the enemy team with team fights and mid lane responding to top or bottom lane ganks. Now this could just be some smurf accounts trying to make themselves feel better because they can't progress any further than gold, but I feel that bronze is slowly improving over time because more and more decent players are getting placed in it because of DC's and afkers which appear to be on the rise lately.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 2:05am | Report
^

I don't think so, perhaps you had a few smurfs, but as far as I've seen from spectating people (I haven't played at bronze in over a year though) it will never happen that when you roam once, the enemy jungler and mid decide do stack mid and take down the turret. Perhaps they will push the wave to the turret, but I've never seen a turret fall soon.
grrg
<Member>
grrg's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 2:50am | Report
On the same topic of getting better, I do realize that it is incorrect to blame your team mates, particularly anywhere they can here you. Often when I am in the middle of a game, I will mentally blame the other people on my team because it keeps me in the right mindset of I am doing well and we can win this. Sometimes its legitimate stuff like I was split-pushing and they initiated a 4 v 5 fight with no way for me to get there. Sometimes its just stuff like, well if my support had cced the carry instead i could have gotten a double kill instead of dying. This attitude keeps me on my toes and keeps me from getting down in the dumps about my mistakes during game.

About 3 or 4 days after a game I will select a few and analyze them for my mistakes, and make efforts to fix them. Its kind-of a way for me to compartmentalize what I am doing. Is this a good practice to keep, or should I start taking all fault, all the time?
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 12:58pm | Report
my experience-
I'm silver V, I play with players silver III and lower.
The moment you leave the lane your tower gets pushed, people don't give a **** about junglers and keep pushing..
Unless you kill your enemy midlaner or they go b you usually can't roam D:
Or maybe im just playing vs higher skilled players idk LOL
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 1:24pm | Report
Cute thread is cute. Gl doods.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 2:23pm | Report
I meet heavy pushing tactics in bronze way more often now than 3 months ago. More people watch lcs and see the "early turret" tactics and try to emulate. I've been in situations where I died at lvl 7 mid and lost a full health turret. I've seen more intelligent play in bronze as of late, which actually just makes it worse because the contrast to the bad games is even stronger...
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Williaf
<Member>
Williaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 7:25pm | Report
My threads op :3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide