Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I Think I Have Found The Way Out of Bronze

Creator: Williaf July 14, 2013 2:18pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 4:33am | Report
I ****ING KNOW I SUCK! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE ME! NO ONE ****ING ACKNOWLEDGES ME! I AM A GHOST! I AM ONLY ACKNOWLEDGE AS A SCAPEGOAT BECAUSE ITS CONVENIENT AND EASY! MY REAL LIFE JOB IS AN INSULT AND THE ONLY REASON I GOT THIS POSITION IS BECAUSE I WAS BLAMED FOR SOMETHING A YEAR AGO AND GOT REPOSITIONED FROM WHERE I WAS TO THIS **** HOLE OF JOB, AND IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE! I SUFFER FROM SEVERE SOCIAL ANXIETY BECAUSE OF MY UPBRINGING SO I DO EVER GO OUT, MAKING GAMING MY ONLY OUTLET TO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE! AS FOR MY CHILDHOOD, WELL THERE WAS ALWAYS SOMEONE BETTER, OR I JSUT WAS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS LIKE? TO NEVER EVER BE GOOD ENOUGH? TO BE ONE UPPED CONSTANTLY? OR HOW BOUT TO TRY TO CLEAR THE BAR ONLY TO MISS IT BY INCHES, OR EVEN LESS?!?!

I

WAS

NEVER

GOOD

ENOUGH!

THAT'S WHY I FIGHT FOR THIS! SO THAT I CAN BE GOOD ENOUGH!

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO ****ING CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP!

AGAIN!

HOW ****ING SAD IS THAT? A 24 YEAR OLD CRYING HIMSELF TO SLEEP!

HA! THAT'S HILARIOUS!

THEN IT'S BACK TO THE **** JOB I DON'T LIKE ONLY TO COME HOME AND DECOMPRESS WITH LOL ONLY TO HAVE THE CYCLE CONTINUE! WHAT A LAUGH!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 4:37am | Report
Kazega wrote:

HOW BOUT YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN!

You're shouting too loudly for me to listen properly.

Kazega wrote:

I AM TIRED OF THIS NONSENSICAL ELITISM THAT I'VE BEEN FIGHTING AGAINST FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!

Nonsensical? If you think you can take Vynertje in a 1v1, I think you need to wake up.

Kazega wrote:

I COME HERE FOR HELP WHEN I AM DOWN ON MY LUCK AND FEELING OUT OF IT BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING THE BAD DEALS.

Two things:

1) We're not here to hold your hand all the way to Challenger, nor encourage you when you're feeling down. Whilst it would be nice of us to do that, we aren't obligated to.

2) After what you've just written, do you think we feel like helping you? This is the real world. You play with the hand you're dealt. If you can't handle it, then fold and give up.

Kazega wrote:
I'VE BEEN WORKING HARD TO GET BETTER AND I AM REWARDED WITH TROLLS AND FEEDERS.

Then perhaps you aren't doing the right work? You're supposed to be a 'Saint', Mr. Kazega, you're not supposed to be doing things to be 'rewarded'. In fact, the path of the Saint is often the hardest and most trying to walk.

Kazega wrote:
HELL IN MY LAST ****ING GAME I WAS FORCED INTO A SUPPORT ROLE WITH AN ADC THAT HAD 10 RANKED GAMES AND NOT A SINGLE FULL RUNE PAGE!

And yet, looking at your games you die too many times. Aside from disconnections and lag spikes, all 9 of those deaths as Leona can be traced back to one person - you. And you also didn't dodge the game.

Kazega wrote:
HOW THE **** IS THAT FAIR TO ALL THE WORK I'VE DONE TO GET BETTER! HOW IS IT THAT I GET MATCHED WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANY BETTER AND WHEN I TRY TO HELP HER OUT SHE SNAPS AT ME?

Right now, you sound like that person you tried to help out.

Kazega wrote:
WHY IS IT THAT I HAVE TO FIGHT THE AVALANCHE TO GET TO THE TOP WHEN THE AVERAGE DOUCHEBAG CAN GET TO THERE WITH A JETPACK?

List one 'average douchebag' who has 'jetpacked to the top'. And by top, we mean Diamond.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 4:39am | Report
Well, after that post, I see you at least acknowledge that the root of all your problems is you.

Now chill the **** out before you do something else to get yourself reported. If you get this agitated on the forums, God knows how you get when in-game. Seems despite all the efforts you put out, your attitude will keep you in Bronze.
Williaf
<Member>
Williaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 4:44am | Report
:o I think we should all just stop grouping up and picking on Kazega despite what he said... And by the way I put in a decent amount of time into learning how to play Gragas. Is he a viable pick? I am decent with him, I devoted time by watching streams (mainly scarra playing him), and I devoted a lot of money into him by buying a whole new set of Runes and I bought a Skin. I'd hate to not be able to use him.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 4:49am | Report

@Kazega

You're fighting to go to the top? Oh that's cute.
You're bronze. You give ****py advice then stare in utter disbelief when a Plat player is saying your advice is wrong. Time to open your eyes.

You've done no work to get better just by reading that 1 sentence. You blame your team. All you care about is winning, but you can't win if you don't accept your mistakes.

@OP

I'm a support main. I will ONLY ever support in ranked if I'm with a buddy. Too much ******** to mess around with. I'd advise picking up and learning a dominant role, but up to you <3

@Sirell

Oh you... more +rep earned from me.

What did I do to earn rep this time? 0.o

Y'know, the last time I got this pissed off like Kazega here has, I was talking to a Plat V. He was telling me the exact same things I talk about concerning becoming a better player. Since then, I haven't gotten in such a rut about my teammates and Elo Hell. I've also risen from Bronze II to Silver III (for the time being).
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 4:51am | Report
Williaf wrote:

:o I think we should all just stop grouping up and picking on Kazega despite what he said... And by the way I put in a decent amount of time into learning how to play Gragas. Is he a viable pick? I am decent with him, I devoted time by watching streams (mainly scarra playing him), and I devoted a lot of money into him by buying a whole new set of Runes and I bought a Skin. I'd hate to not be able to use him.

We weren't really picking on him. We just happen to disagree with him on all accounts and then he exploded of his own account.

Gragas is a decent pick. Not particularly strong, but by no means weak. If you can become good with him, you can really bully during the whole game.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 5:04am | Report
@Kazega DONT USE CAPS. - Use shift like real men do.

@Williaf Sorry that your thread got into the hate, but anyways; If you are willingly and seriouse about you wanting to get out of Bronze, I can give a few tips as I was also down there. I mained support back then, now also ADC so I can give few tips for bot mechanics.

I think bot lane makes almost more impact than jungler in low tiers. If you have account at EUW, we could play few games or you can send me clips of your normal gameplay and I can give advices based on that.

PM me if you are interested. Vynertjh is also bot lane mainer in higher elo, possibly playing NA even, so he can advice you even further I think, but I can also try to help. If you play for fun tough, stick with normals.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 5:09am | Report
I mained heimer****er jungle to gold 1, do it.

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 5:13am | Report
Ya I can always help, but don't have an NA account as well. Can always spectate some games and give tips like I always do for my mentoring stuff though.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 5:15am | Report
[deleted] wrote:

I mained heimer****er jungle to gold 1, do it.

Are you using that image knowing that that's Kamen Rider Fourze or is it just because it looks funny to you?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide