Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Item Preview - The Storm

Creator: cooper56 November 14, 2012 12:31pm
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2012 2:34pm | Report
Yeah it definately wont be working on vayne, but I'm gonna try it on Varus later. Depending on how Phantom Dancer ends up, this might be a suitable replacement in some situations, granted the crit chance that PD gives is very helpful, 60% attack speed can't be overlooked and with such a nice passive... I was also thinking of Teemo.

On-hit Teemo, firing out bolts of lightning all applying his wits end, malady, poison(?), etc... ohgod the teemos. TEEMOS EVERYWHERE.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2012 3:00pm | Report
Shuru wrote:

Yeah it definately wont be working on vayne, but I'm gonna try it on Varus later. Depending on how Phantom Dancer ends up, this might be a suitable replacement in some situations, granted the crit chance that PD gives is very helpful, 60% attack speed can't be overlooked and with such a nice passive... I was also thinking of Teemo.

On-hit Teemo, firing out bolts of lightning all applying his wits end, malady, poison(?), etc... ohgod the teemos. TEEMOS EVERYWHERE.

there nerfing pd quite hard no matter what pd will always be core imo most adcs are slow as **** and need it just to get decent ms.
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2012 3:13pm | Report
Darcurse wrote:

Shouldn't be working on someone like Vayne:

You can't stack your on-hit on multiple targets, ergo either they forget it and bugs are incoming or they'll make sure that right from the get go only your main target can get the stacks.

While it shouldn't be working on Vayne, they won't actually need to do anything to make this happen. Silver Bolts isn't an on-hit effect, it's an on-attack effect. The difference is fairly minimal these days, but it mattered a lot when dodge was still in the game. And since you're still only attacking one target, Silver Bolts should only effect that target.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Glayde
<Member>
Glayde's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2012 8:17pm | Report
Wouldn't that make Teemo extremely OP with this item? I mean, his poison would stack... just get Malady or something and he'd get easy kills in teamfights.

Thanks to jhoijhoi and LaCorpse for the amazing sigs!
Check out my champion ideas:
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2012 8:26pm | Report
they already think teemos poison is overpowered now as it is so theyre thinking about nerfing his poison sooner or later or just taking the item away if twitch and teemo are a problem
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2012 8:36pm | Report
I'll spam the shiet out of Teemo to utilize the item to it's full effect. Can't wait to see Joe and Max's opinion on the item.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2012 8:49pm | Report
On hit teemo will be just about as bad. Frozen mallet wits end Malady, etc. Imagine it. All those on hits hitting 3/5 of the enemy team, Good luck getting away bro.

Unrelated note: will this work with red buff?
Ban out GoodPlays GG
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2012 8:59pm | Report
its an on hit affect so yeah. will have to ask reds about vaynes w though.

edit: and this is why i should always read the source first. based xypherous said it wont affect her w.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2012 9:05pm | Report
kiting just got so much easier for ADCs than it already was then. You can kite up to three champions with this >.>
Ban out GoodPlays GG
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2012 9:39pm | Report
well Shuru you have to remember that its the two nearest UNITS next to your target, that means it hits minions if theyre closer
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide