Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jungle Nation - Jungling Strategy Talk

Creator: SOAC Bas October 3, 2013 11:07am
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 1:51pm | Report
watching PBE play with newest patch including the new jungle 'camp'. ahri still strong as hell though playstyle slightly altered. runaan's still sucks ****. sight system is interesting for sure but don't think it will change gameplay quite as dramatically as i thought. i think it will actually make things safer for junglers at low elo when your lanes don't tell you where wards are. as you said there will be more jungle farming..so i also agree that more farm/gold dependent junglers will have more of a chance. pretty excited for season 4. nasus visual upgrade is too stronk. love it. trying to get a feel for the masteries changes now.

H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 3:37pm | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

I know one decent Leona jungle, he builds Ancient Golem. Leona is alright her clear is pretty ****py its like Shen jungle, strong ganks but she doesn't scale all that well because she can't farm. I'd rather play Shen.

Leona gone wild?
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 6:00pm | Report
i dont know if youve touched on it yet but how do you think rengar is going to do in the new jungle?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 11:35pm | Report
I am not 100% on Rengar's potential rework. I hope he'll be good as he's a lot of fun to play. His clear has never been great and I'm not sure which jungle item will end up being the best on him. I'll definitely test it out once Season 4 drops.

When Season 4 hits I'm going to play 10 or so games on a bunch of different junglers just to figure out who is OP.

My list to try:

Hecarim
Shyvana
Khazix
Kayle
Zed
Nautilus
Rengar
Skarner
Jarvan

Once I get 2-3 that I think are really strong and I have a good idea of what to build I'll jump into ranked.

Remember guys Saturday will be episode 5 of the show so if y'all want to post questions I'll try to save time for the end to answer them w/ a shout-out!
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2013 9:38pm | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

When Season 4 hits I'm going to play 10 or so games on a bunch of different junglers just to figure out who is OP.

My list to try:

Hecarim
Shyvana
Khazix
Kayle
Zed
Nautilus
Rengar
Skarner
Jarvan

i will be eagerly awaiting your evaluation, especially nauti and heci.

C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2013 11:23pm | Report
I have a feeling that Hecarim and Naut will be better in Season 4 than they currently are now. Not sure what tier they'll fall into but anything will be an improvement from their current state.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2013 12:09am | Report
Lasty, do you think the masteries changes will force Jarvan IV, Vi and Nocturne, etc into a more tanky setup instead of going nearly all the way down offense?

On a sidenote, the %pen change really hurts J4 and VI I feel.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2013 12:12am | Report
h4xdefender runs 9/21/0 on jarvan already as far as I know from his guide.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2013 12:16am | Report
I was under the influence that all those junglers ran 19-21 points in offense o.o
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2013 1:55am | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

I have a feeling that Hecarim and Naut will be better in Season 4 than they currently are now. Not sure what tier they'll fall into but anything will be an improvement from their current state.

woo my two favorite junglers are gonna get better hopefully

also i run 21/9/0 on nocturne and vi and i dont feel too squishie at all, in fact if i go 9/21 i feel like i dont do enough damage
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide