Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jungle Nation - Jungling Strategy Talk

Creator: SOAC Bas October 3, 2013 11:07am
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 9:40am | Report
Why not just jungle Nautilus instead?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 9:41am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Since Master Yi got his rework, he is probably the strongest meele adc atm (Tryndamere and his ulti...), he doesn't even need that much damage items in order to kill you nearly instantly. Youmuu's Ghostblade/ Statikk Shiv and Infinity Edge are most of the time enough. You can fit in 2 or even 3 defense items.

He still gets massacred by CC regardless of what he does. His only true niche is as an assassin, because yes, as you say he can kill carries very easily with few items. However his old trope; splitpushing, he is outclassed heavily in, sadly, by Rengar and Tryndamere
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 9:42am | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

Thoughts on Leona jungle?

I suppose she's easily counterjungled and she has a slow clear and a hard lvl 1-3 jungle clear, but her kit is so amazing.

Also, how should one itemize her?

Same way you'd itemize any other jungling tank.

Leona is just a super advanced effort version of naut or Amumu. If you want challenge mode and actualling having to snowball as a tank then sure, go for it.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 10:02am | Report
Jungle Leona is pretty much a support Leona with farm.

Pretty damn scary.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 10:05am | Report
It is scary indeed, but her clear speed is the main problem because she cannot proc her own passive.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 10:06am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

I personally wouldn't pick him into any aggressive jungler as well.
By the way, what are your thoughts on hybrid pen marks on him? I run hybrid pen marks all the time on him and I have been messing around with armor seals for jungle sustain/damage.

You run AS reds, Armor Yellows, Mr Blues, and MS quints. Hybrid Pen isn't optimal because his clear speed is so bad. Rammus isn't about bringing damage to a fight. Its about having a 3 second taunt at lvl 9.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 10:08am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Since Master Yi got his rework, he is probably the strongest meele adc atm (Tryndamere and his ulti...), he doesn't even need that much damage items in order to kill you nearly instantly. Youmuu's Ghostblade/ Statikk Shiv and Infinity Edge are most of the time enough. You can fit in 2 or even 3 defense items.

Please tone down the Yi CHUB. You need to realize how bad melee ADCs are. Tryndamere is the best of the bunch and he's not even tier 1 for top. Talking about the best melee ADC is like talking about the best form of Hepatitis, they all suck. Yi isn't viable past silver, he gets focused and melted.
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 10:09am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

It is scary indeed, but her clear speed is the main problem because she cannot proc her own passive.

Is it stupid to get a madred on her instead of a spirit item? I mean if she solves the clear speed problem, she's literally a ganking monster. Her allies proc her passive during ganks, her kit is phenomenal aswell.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 10:16am | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

Is it stupid to get a madred on her instead of a spirit item? I mean if she solves the clear speed problem, she's literally a ganking monster. Her allies proc her passive during ganks, her kit is phenomenal aswell.

I know one decent Leona jungle, he builds Ancient Golem. Leona is alright her clear is pretty ****py its like Shen jungle, strong ganks but she doesn't scale all that well because she can't farm. I'd rather play Shen.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 10:20am | Report
I prefer ancient golem on Leona jungle too, she's still fairly easy to kite even if she lands Zenith Blade.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide