Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jungle Shaco - Easiest Champion to wreck early...

Creator: JunSupport April 12, 2011 9:46am
1 2
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 9:46am | Report
I noticed that although all junglers can start at multiple routes, Shaco's start is the most fragile. o.o

If you so much as touch his level1 set-up, he can't jungle that route any more o_o

If 4 people scout enemy red camp, and ruin his JitBs and 1 person wards Blue champ, he's pretty boned isn't he? Entire early game just got mauled.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 9:50am | Report
ward shaco JITB, **** his jungle up

ofcourse if you have shaco jungler then their entire team WILL be defending him, so you need to know that you can win a level 1 team fight
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
AmoreiTehGjeni
<Member>
AmoreiTehGjeni's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 9:51am | Report
Hmm now to think of it, that probably is true, although he could go up to the enemy jungle and hope? I don't know... he would have to lane until respawn, so maybe not completely but, pretty harsh yeh. I had a team-mate steal my wolves on amumu and they took them at top, so i had to wait for respawn in a lane, ****ed my early up..
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 9:52am | Report
Wrong. People really underestimate the power of shaco just because reginald says: oh once they pop ur boxes, ur screwed. SCREW. THAT. This is a team game for a reason.. get ur team to help you get the blue or red buff in the start and your gold.

Also shaco can light jungle at a similar pace to yi, although its not as effective as his original and you will end up mana hungry. Its a route that works...pretty well... you can even start at the enemies blue buff if u decide to blow ur ghost early to run there... 3 boxes = all u need to get a buff
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 10:36am | Report
@Dante Rebellion:

Ah, so having only JitB (that has a 15 second cd) and there being an enemy jungler means nothing to you?

The way I see it, you don't even need to team fight.
Just have people sneak down to the enemy golems, then trail back past the red buff camp, and you're guaranteed to disrupt his boxes. Just have to do your best to run out of there quickly, and try not to blow your summoner spells, or if you do, use them asap to limit to cd.

That slows down Shaco's jungling by over 2 minutes. If you're competing with another jungler, that's a big hit to take.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 12:17pm | Report
Nope, it means nothing at all. Your being dependent on solo play... Get your team involved, tell them to attack the golem (or lizard) and just before you smite him instruct them to leave.

Also shaco is in my eyes THE BEST counter jungler around, due to his strong early game. Having an enemy jungler is not a problem if you have experience inn jungling and know the enemies route as well as the best places to layout your boxes (make them act like small wards).

Again this is a team game, get your team involved to help you get the buff. Counter jungle like a boss. Create a ton of boxes near dragon for a lovely trap. And you got yourself something special.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 12:29pm | Report
Shaco has a fragile box route, which is why many people go to his red to disrupt. A good Shaco can, however, flawlessly transition over to blue buff and go back to his red. If they stole his red, he goes to their red, ganks the enemy jungle with boxes, and takes it.
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 12:37pm | Report

Shaco has a fragile box route, which is why many people go to his red to disrupt. A good Shaco can, however, flawlessly transition over to blue buff and go back to his red. If they stole his red, he goes to their red, ganks the enemy jungle with boxes, and takes it.

^ I agree with the transition and red buff (not with the fragile box route) :)
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 12:44pm | Report
Having teammates help = Farm they may lose in lane.

It means the enemy successfully hurt your early game, even if you adapted quickly.

Also shaco is in my eyes THE BEST counter jungler around

You have my envy for not ever encountering a good Counter-Jungle Nunu.

Nobody counters better then Nunu. He mauls your jungle hard, and defends his jungle like a boss while roaming like a beast.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 12:47pm | Report
ohohohoho that is quite true, jungling nunu is something else. I did forget about him, i was thinking about warwick,amumu, rammus, etc.

Against Nunu I just create a field of boxes near dragon because thats just the most important location I do NOT want him to be near. Pretty much all game I push a lane..backdoor and such. My only real must have is blue buff until i get a catalyst (which i get nearly always just before trinity force)

"Having teammates help = Farm they may lose in lane.

It means the enemy successfully hurt your early game, even if you adapted quickly."

/yawn, okay we can go on about this for hours... The maximum help they need to give will cost them roughly 5 minions early game.. WOW BIG EARLY GAME LOSS :0! They (the enemy) pushes closer to my teams turret which makes the enemy much easier to gank.. after I get red on, I can easily gank them (I run smite+exhaust on shaco), no way in hell I dont get a gank or atleast force their summoner spells

Then again I bet you have been against bad shacos, Ive seen them alot lately. (stole blue with renekton from an enemy shaco and he was like level 5 when we were level 10) pathetic.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide