Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

LOL REPLAY: Time to Share!

Creator: Scrax April 4, 2011 1:53pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 16
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 1:53pm | Report

Zeprido says:

LOL Replay bug is fixed. Just update/reinstall and it'll work properly!

If you run into an issue that it says the replay cannot be played after downloading:

1) Navigate to the folder where the replay is located
2) Right Click > 'Properties
3) Uncheck "Read-Only"
File should be playable now.

Full Replay List:

Flaming players or otherwise bashing their items/playstyle/team will summon the wrath of Scrax.

Please give me some basic information:
- Champion
- AP/AD/Support/Tank/Jungler/Etc

Scrax:
EvilDice:
Lugignaf:
Lazukin:
Nighthawk:
Hypershatter:
FreestyleZer0:
Visfarix:
B-Wong:
wRAthoFVuLK:
  • AP Evelynn (Quadra Kill, Double Legendary, InstaKills)
  • Irelia
  • Nocturne #1
  • Rumble
  • Nocturne #2
    - Quadra-Kill with Nocturne, carried, 2 people on our team fed (my friends in "smurf-form").
  • Blitzcrank
    - 1st Blitz game in months, got TF fed (like 10 kills in 10 min, he got like 20 kills, 90% from my grabs), and got a lot of other epic through the wall no sight grabs and stuff. My team would have had like 90% less kills if it weren't for my grabs :3

I had some fails but the goods outweighed the fails by a lot xD Remember, first one with him in months ^_^ Pretty fun to watch, I'd say ;)
  • Orianna #1
    - Awesome Orianna game, 17-4-12, amazing comeback (they were pushed in our base before we even finished pushing mid). Ulti to get everyone's HP down 75% before fights, 2 hitting people is fun :D
  • Orianna #2
    - I love Ori so much... Full build in under 40 minutes, 23-4-19 so fed :D
  • Orianna #3
    - This one is a pretty standard rape Orianna game, 11-2-9, but the big thing here is I jacked baron with my ball when they were taking it which might have very well helped our team turn things around and win it :D
  • Orianna #4
    - And this was another epic comeback, their Noc got so fed so early, it was like a sure loss at first, he kept instakilling 1v5ing us, but I told everyone we can turn this around late game once I got my deathcap and Sion got his **** (which we did).

And here is the accompanying end game lobby screenshot to go with that game :3

Booshido:
SinDelta:
xLiqur:
AnIh:
  • Malphite
    Poppy
    - A ******ed Lee Sin decided to jungle without smite, and Akali & Rumble refused to solo lane, so I was assigned to the 1 Vs. 2 lane against Taric and Irelia. I held the lane very long, kicked some ***, and finished with the best stats of the game.
  • Poppy
    - Got some early kills, so I was pretty devastating later on. Also some epic, fun escapes! :)
  • Irelia (Ranked)
    - I was taking top lane 1Vs2 against Rumble and Evelynn. I carried like a boss.
  • Normal Game with Trundle
    - The best counter jungling i ever pulled out ! I think xin was going mad xD i fed myself and annie very hard leading us to easy win

TheWorldAsunder:
Jebus McAzn:
PFP:
  • AP Twisted Fate (Normal game, not the best gameplay, basic last-hitting mechanics with Twisted Fate)
  • Bruiser Shaco:
    - Must admit I haven't played Shaco in about 2 months and it's pretty obvious early game when I run a slow jungle route, and forget to get Deceive before I gank mid. And then die to side lane when ganking because my gangplank disconnects lol. But I think overall I did alright, made some big mistakes but really I could blame my teammates for this loss but instead I'll say it was partially my fault. Watch it to see how to build Shaco in this tanky dps metagame, but I will warn you I do derp sometimes.
  • Carrying Lee Sin
    - First time lee sin, carried a Brazilian TF. AD marks, sealss, and quints! real trolling! 19 extra starting AD is OP.
  • AD Twisted Fate
    - I feel like every game I troll I win. Going AD TF (lol). Took my "pro page" runes again. AD marks, AD seals, and AD quints. MR glyphs.
  • Ranked on my Smurf
    - Ranked on my smurf I put to 980 ELO, carried back to 1450 ELO, and trolled back down to 1350 ELO (got banned for 2 weeks for trolling ahahah). Anyway Vayne is still good.
  • Ranked Zreal 1350 ELO
    - Here's another Ranked from 1350 ELO. I play a mean ez :)

Zeprido:
  • Jungle Alistar
    - Jungle Alistar with a few good ganks and some nice team fights. Not bad for a newbie Alistar, in my opinion. NOTE: This is not recorded by me as I hadn't opened LoLRecorder, luckily I was playing with someone who did. Hold F3 to follow me!
  • Roaming Alistar #1
    - One of the most fun Alistar games I've had yet, Shows how epic Blitz+Alistar is outside the lane.
    Trying to improve further would like some critique if possible. Hour long game, make sure you got time =D
  • Roaming Alistar #2
    - Another Alistar game, very slow early game, didn't do well imo, but right before mid game things pick up and we just start destroying. Again, looking for critique, if you do, tell me when I could have done better, and what I should have or shouldn't have done. Be wary, 40 minute game =)
  • Solo Queue Normal Jarvan (Tri Tank)
    - I tried so hard to carry this game. Despite a loss, this game was basically a 3v1 since they had 2 baddies, and I had 4 baddies (a clueless Nunu and a kill stealing terrible Malzahar, but that's beside the point). I'm very active on chat mid-late game trying to get my team to listen to me. An interesting watch to be honest. Their premade wound up adding me since I played so well =D
  • Duo Queue Normal Jarvan IV (Tri Tank)
    - This was one of the most ridiculous games I've played in a while. 4 on the enemy team were playing on the same network and all disconnected at the start, they come back and start tryharding. Due to cockiness and poor positioning of my teammates they start winning fights, but with a well timed pick we grab baron and I "carry" us to victory. I will note that I got ks'd a lot this game.

Miraisen:
  • AD Sona
    - I was laughing my *** off during half of this game. Playing with IRL friends, we decided to play a slightly trolly team comp, with all squishies, and me, playing with an AD Sona.

Let's just say major carrying was done, and lulz were had.
  • 11/2/9 Carry Kennen
    - Here was a fun game I played with Kennen. Went 10/0 in the beginning, with death defying escapes and hilarious ults. I ended up going 11/2/9 and carried my team, until 2 of the enemies quit :<

Highlight: Double kill in a 1v3 after initiating with less than 500 health XD

Crazy Smurf:
Jet:
th3BlackAngel:
BigBillybob:
  • Game with some friends - AD Xin Zhao
    - This was the first time I had played Xin Zhao in a normal game, so I wasn't expecting to do so well. I ended up hard carrying my team and eventually brought us back from an assumed defeat. Right before the final push I was going to purchase a guardian angel, but ended up not needing it.

Blydden:
  • AP/Tank Cho'Gath
    - MOBAFire premade 5v5. Team = Me as Cho'Gath (Jungle), BK Magick as Caitlyn (solo mid), BR Noturc as Tryndamere (solo bot, don't ask), Trojan995 as Sona (duo top, still don't ask), Farfeeeee as Malphite (duo top, do not ask still)

My opponent in the jungle was a Tryndamere, a champion who is very, very bad at fighting off counter jungling and with Cho'Gath, second only to Nunu at counter jungling, I pretty much just got to eat everything lol. We stomped and ate everything so I was happy after that.
  • AP/Support Sona
    - MOBAFire RANKED premade 5v5. Team = Me as Sona (Duo Bot), Adonikam as Irelia (Solo Top), Warlemming as Caitlyn (Duo Bot), Patchness as Amumu (Jungle), Lovensheimer as Sion (Solo Mid, weird but it worked).

Irelia pretty much won nearly instantly with sheer awesomeness, I'd like to think I helped. Look for my "pro clairvoyance" at top lane! ^_^"
  • AP/Jungle Fiddlesticks
    - MOBAFire duo-q 5v5. Team = Me as Fiddlesticks (Jungle), th3BlackAngel as Nidalee (solo mid), Renekton (solo top), Singed (duo bot), Shaco (duo bot)

I'd never normally post pubstomped this flat-out-STOMPED but this was just too hilarious to not post. Keep your eyes at mid and top! (Bot was pretty boring)

DEWO:
Pwnzor1130:
  • A Cup of Noobdles Vs. Vicious and Delicious
    - Here's a replay from Round 1 of the MOBAFire tournament! I honestly expected us to win. They had a lvl 16 and a level 23. -.- Though damn have I gotten rusty lately. I made some stupid mistakes. I need to play more often, but I've been so busy lately. :(

Adonikam:
  • Ranked Jungle Nocturne
    - Hey guys this is my first post in this topic (i think) and I have an AWESOME replay to share!
    1500 Elo guys, Jungle Nocturne, first time, here goes!

Temzilla:
jhoijhoi:
  • Ranked Sona
    - I want this uploaded to show what happens when a team doesn't surrender. Enemy Ashe ended 23/0/16 (Scoreboard).

Bryun:
  • Poppy #1
    - Just played Poppy for the first time in forever. Still have to practice CSing on her though x.x
VoiD
<Member>
VoiD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 1:56pm | Report
got about 8 good footage yesterday, lol recorder wasnt on... FML
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 3:31pm | Report
So, we post the link here and you compile them all into a list on the OP?
I have so many good matches I want to show....
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 3:33pm | Report
Yes, that's basically it :) I will do as I did with me; Name, and a list under with all your uploaded games.

I should probably clarify the OP a bit! I will need some info about the game: Champion, how you played him/her (AP/AD/Support/Tank).
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 3:48pm | Report
Tank/Jungle Rammus

So this isn't really a showcase of a rape game for me but my team made a pretty epic comeback in a game I thought was pretty much over. Pro blitz <3

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20191200/comebackkkkkk.lrf

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 3:52pm | Report
I'm posting because Scrax said too.

This seems nice, I might DL it later :3

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 3:53pm | Report
Hurr Scrax is God *cough* wat?

But really; Download! :) I'd love to see some epic win, epic fail, or just plain epic games. Hell, don't even have to be epic!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 3:55pm | Report
I think I might download this program eventually o3o

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 4:36pm | Report
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20191304/epic+comeback.lrf
Support/Burst Karma
I really died too much but, then we triple aced them.
True love is found only in yourself.
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 8:28pm | Report
Cho'Gath

I'd really like some tips on how I can improve as Cho. Please notice that this is NOT an "omgwtfhax" video. I'd just like to improve. I'm aware of a few of the things I did wrong that game (By the way, we made an awesome comeback), but I really would prefer the critique of someone who knows what they're doing a bit more than I do. Thanks to anyone who actually watches this :S

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 16

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide