Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Inhouses (Come Play!)

Creator: Mowen March 10, 2014 4:56pm
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 2:31pm | Report
I'm not excluding myself, Bryun, I didn't just ignore everyone and reprimand people anyways except for once with OTG and if I felt reprimanding people was necessary I should have. The fact that you're acting like I'm the only one who's copping out because I'm tired of giving my thoughts and being ignored or being blamed for things I cannot be entirely at fault for is getting really old though.
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 2:38pm | Report

Unsure if Nate was actually just referring to the games themselves or not; I think it was mostly about the idea of bullying.

Oh yeah, I knew that. I just wanted to make it apparent that he didn't know the about the situation.

Bryun wrote:

thanks for stating the obvious?

those gifs hurt my feelings gmd :^((((

Pretty sure that “redundant” either does not mean what you think it means, or you're simply looking for a different word here. Regarding the actual point, no it's not; people can still state why it is that they aren't actually participating any more, and what they'd like to see changed in order for them to be compelled to join in once more. I am one of those people; I do not consider these inhouses to be worth my time until something drastically changes, although I must add that the time they are can be an issue for me, but that should be obvious.

Probably, I am not the best at grammar. That I totally agree, but c'mon now, if you're an active member I don't want to hold someone's hand and then hear complaints about it afterwards.

You're doing it to me as well. As long as you realize that you're doing it.

Good, now we both understand we are both equally ****ty people.

Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 2:43pm | Report

No, Bryun is the same person on the forums as he is in-game. I know very well that Bryun tries very hard to get these things going, and I also know how frustrating it is when things do not go your way. In his eyes, he tries very hard, and all people do is complaining: The job's very tiring and thankless, which can be very aggravating. However, I feel like Bryun needs to learn his limitations, mostly in the sense that dealing with people does not seem like one of his strengths, with the fact that actively bullying someone reinforcing that statement.

I'd like to think I'm a lot nicer when it comes to being in-game. I don't think I've made snide comments when we're playing in the inhouses.

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 2:49pm | Report
Bryun wrote:

I'd like to think I'm a lot nicer when it comes to being in-game. I don't think I've made snide comments when we're playing in the inhouses.

You're still the same person in a different environment. Whilst an environment influences our behaviour, it doesn't change who we are. It also makes no difference to me; people are making this far too personal, and it is damaging our progress.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 2:51pm | Report
Ok, I'm going to try to end this right here.

1. This entire conversation is pointless, we have all clearly forgot that this is a vidya game and everyone here is here via free will and not being forced, including refs. A game is supposed to be fun for all involved, and if it isn't for everyone, we should have all just stopped doing it before it got like this.

2. Everyone's attitude in this thread (Except GMD's likely, and a few other randos) is ****ty. I admit that I have been unreasonable in the past and was being a bit here. Bryun has acknowledged what he was doing too. We should all just accept this is ****py behavior and apologize and move on. I'm sorry to all involved.

3. We do not know each other in real life. We don't know each others struggles and personal conflicts that may lead to any outbursts we see in inhouses or on the forums here. I'm not asking anyone to be understanding. We get heated, I get that. But as long as we understand a lot of this stuff might not even actually be related to League. For example I can admit 90% of my frustration here comes from outside sources. I know I'm not the only one.

4. We're supposed to be friends/a community. So let's act like one instead of this ****.
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 2:53pm | Report

You're still the same person in a different environment. Whilst an environment influences our behaviour, it doesn't change who we are. It also makes no difference to me; people are making this far too personal, and it is damaging our progress.

Well ya in that sense I'm still me. GoodPlays was just referring to my behavior like you stated.

EDIT: Sooooooo, let's change the official inhouses to Saturdays, and also have inhouses on Sundays for a temporary amount of time and see how it goes from there. Cool? Cool.

Maintained
<Stalker>
Maintained's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 2:56pm | Report

We *were* regulars. These are the issues that caused us to stop coming.

I play well over 90% of all Inhouse games and I can tell you myself I that those who do ruin the game experience for others (tryharding does not count) do go unpunished. And we've only had one major case where Toot and Moon got banned for 3 weeks and 2 weeks respectively. Another minor one where Prism Darmcik went AFK for 10 minutes, but even he didn't go unpunished. It would be unfair to the refs trying hard to make Inhouses better if you address issues that have been diminished. At least join one of the recent Inhouses and tell us what you think.

Special thanks to Jovy for the signature! Check out her shop
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 2:59pm | Report
Maintained wrote:

I play well over 90% of all Inhouse games and I can tell you myself I that those who do ruin the game experience for others (tryharding does not count) do go unpunished. And we've only had one major case where Toot and Moon got banned for 3 weeks and 2 weeks respectively. Another minor one where Prism Darmcik went AFK for 10 minutes, but even he didn't go unpunished. It would be unfair to the refs trying hard to make Inhouses better if you address issues that have been diminished. At least join one of the recent Inhouses and tell us what you think.

I'll have to politely decline. As I've told you before, I work nights, and usually sleep during the day. I might join if Im here, but I usually work weekend nights, so I make no promises. I also make no promises as to my mental state if I'm actually there, for reasons in my above post.
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 2:59pm | Report
Maintained wrote:

I can tell you right now he would not like playing against mesa

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 3:02pm | Report
Bryun wrote:

EDIT: Sooooooo, let's change the official inhouses to Saturdays, and also have inhouses on Sundays for a temporary amount of time and see how it goes from there. Cool? Cool.

To me it seems that the time is the general issue for getting people. Like, I'd say if you make the time 6 pm Pacific, then there's little chance you will interfere with anyone's dinner time, and 10 pm East is still early enough for people to get at least two games in. Also, for Xenu's sake, it's saturday! No one goes to bed early on Saturdays! Hell, even if I got to be up at 6, I'd still not go to bed before 1 am.

However, I do not actually live in the United States, so if I am wrong on this, please do speak up to those whom it may concern.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide