Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Morello on Soraka and Heavy Sustain Champions

Creator: Klausenheim July 3, 2012 11:09am
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2012 3:57pm | Report
playing Soraka is actually cool because you have to constantly look over the map to see if you can grab a random assist or a save an idiot teammate.

Countering her is easy.

Step 1: Attack the AD carry.
Step 2: Soraka will heal the AD carry.
Step 3: Instagib Soraka.
Step 4: Finish the AD carry.
Step 5: ?????
Step 6: Profit!!!

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Turbo Punz
<Member>
Turbo Punz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2012 4:39pm | Report
I actually find that Soraka is actually quite fun to play. It's the most gratifying moment when your AD carry is about to die to an overly-aggresive lane and you heal the **** out of them and then end up killing all of them.

TEAM SORAKA FLAKKA FLAMEZZ

Sexy General Odd-Bro is Sexy

+Rep me if you found anything helpful from me

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the beautiful signaures

Khardagon
<Member>
Khardagon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2012 4:56pm | Report
Turbo Punz wrote:

I actually find that Soraka is actually quite fun to play. It's the most gratifying moment when your AD carry is about to die to an overly-aggresive lane and you heal the **** out of them and then end up killing all of them.

This.

But eh...considering we play a game where most people yell "noob" when an ad carry does that with the Heal Summoner spell...No wonder supports are this doomed, heal supports, that is.
GenuineGoods
<Member>
GenuineGoods's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2012 8:29pm | Report
Turbo Punz wrote:

TEAM SORAKA FLAKKA FLAMEZZ

True dat. However, it isnt satisfying when your soraka SUCKS and fails on healing.

I prefer my soraka in the mid lane.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 7:17am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Soraka will always be good no matter how much she gets nerfed. Same with Janna and most other supports.

No matter how much? And if they change her W so it is now a shield which gives tempory armor while active?

And also nerf her ult to heal only for halve the amount?
He is gonna kill you!!!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 7:46am | Report
Assuming they don't completely change the mechanics of the champion or cut the numbers ridiculously low, AKA the Eveification process.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 7:50am | Report
They could make it a percentage healing like karma so you don't have to stand the bs of going in tristana/leona style and after that inital "poke" that nearly killed soraka/the carry, waiting for the cooldowns to wear off signifies whoever you guys targetted getting back to full health.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 8:53am | Report
Yep they hate sustain, still Yorick exist. Harras, heal up anything you do to him, kite and repeat-.-
Khardagon
<Member>
Khardagon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 9:22am | Report
Also, while we're on the Soraka matter, let's hope they either make a new artwork for her or change it for the chinese, the current one is horrible.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 9:32am | Report
Exactly..

I do agree with ppl who have fun playing the support or ranged while I'm myself a melee-"break their spines" only.
But most ppl who really like to play Soraka and totally reject champs like Taric, Karma, Support Alistar, Lulu, etc. are imo the same as those guys who continuously play Urgot and Yorick for example...

Not to sound childish, but that's just lame.
  • Like picking a sniper (which fortunately isn't affected by natural law in most games) in a multiplayer fps and studying the safest camp spots just to sit around and lame everything that moves.
  • Like abandoning your old cahracter and starting a new lame one in any rpg/mmo whatsoever since the last patch accidentally overbuffed it.
  • Like playing random fun games with friends/just for the sake of it and exploiting unfair glitches/tactics/whatsoever everyone knows about only to lame-win it.
You know what I'm trying to say, we all did it somewhere in the past, but we all know you shouldn't do it.

A gamer who plays a game, that has no greater gain than entertainment, for the sake of winning lost it before he even started.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide