Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My Ideas for small buffs I think champs need.

Creator: throatslasher September 17, 2012 12:54pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 7:33am | Report
Quoted:

Er and abt elo: Sure anyone can get 1500 elo if they put effort into it.

No they can't. Wah, elo hell, wah.
Quoted:

I honestly do not know any <1400 elo player that has ever had any correct ideas abt the game.

Fixed. Also, I have a buddy that sucks horribly at solo queue, but he's on my ranked team. He's a great team player, but *** at solo queue. He also plays support, so that may have something to do with it.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 9:13am | Report
Quoted:

Dr. Mundo:

Reduce health cost on all of his non-ultimate abilities by 50%
(this would make top mundo slightly more viable)

Nope it's overkill. Dr. Mundo can basically cast spells for free as soon as he gets his Warmogs + SV. Doing as you say will just make him outsustain every champion with just his Q being low cost and gives HP on hit. And the fact that his E will be low cost, synergized with Wriggle's Lantern early game ... sorry but too imbalanced.

Quoted:

Gangplank:

Make his raise morale have 0 casting time, and can be cast while running
(this will improve him significantly since he has to stand still like a jackass to fire his gun in the air, hindering his chasing and fleeing capabilities)

The only thing I agree on.

Quoted:

Reduce the cooldown on mantra replenish, or up the amount stored to 3
(this is long overdue)

Maybe I'd agree on the CDR but definitly not the max storage...with 3 mantras she can just chain burst like crazy for a main support and non-viable mid.

Quoted:

Lux:

Reduce her mana costs by 25%
(they're a little ridiculous ATM)

Nope, for a double CC champ viable as support...that would just make her overpowered bot lane.

Quoted:

Mordekaiser:

10% damage buff to all non-ultimate abilities
Increase maximum allowed shield at all levels by 10%
Reduce health costs by 10-20%
Increase movespeed slightly
(morde needs help, and I think he deserves to be a threat since he DOES have hardcounters. I'd like to see morde be playable again)

No way. You clearly underestimate Morde's burst especially if he gets an ult on the enemy ADC. His laning phase is terrible but still playable as a situational pick( Vs Vlad for example). Not to mention he can turn the teamfight's fate with just a simple ult on the ADC.

Quoted:

Poppy:

Reduce mana cost on heroic charge and hammer by 50%
(there is no reason her mana costs should be like 40% of her mana pool at level 1. Lots of champs have godly harass that costs 0 mana or resources, like vlad and olaf e, how can poppy compete when she can't even use her spells to fight back without using all of her mana in one go?)

Poppy is anti-carry assassin. Don't force her to be a bruiser. I know she has awful laning phase but man she can drop the squishies like flies and that's her job.

Quoted:

Rengar:

Remove the ap ratio on roar and tone down the stat boost, and give him all around buffs to his early game tankiness, including hp armor and MR.

Rengar is fine to me and a lot to people, a very balanced champion.

Quoted:

Swain:

Increase the range on e and q for stronger laning phase, but tone down the sustain on his ult. Kinda silly you can get a RoA and be unkillable when 5 people are focusing you.

Hahaha, nope nope and nope. Swain's only drawback is very short range and you wanna simply remove that drawback? His DoT poke will be unbearable trust me.

Quoted:

Talon:

Give him a ranged AA and turn him into an ADC, and lower the slow amt on rake. There isn't much place for AD casters that are super un-tanky. They're a huge gamble. Either you go 10-0, or 0-10, which is lame

Yea, ranged AD Carry with a TP to melee stance silence spell and a close range slow, plus an ultimate relying on close positioning. You ask for a remake? No thank you very much.

DON'T TOUCH TRISTANA

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't bother answering unless you are polite and not like last time when Mowen had to censor the whole post.

I hope you've grown up by then.

INB4 THROATSLASHER RAGE
INB4 THROATSLASHER CENSOR

Have a good day.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 9:16am | Report
2 ways to buff Yi:

1. Make his jungling faster and more reliable by removing the RNG-factor of it and improving Alpha Strike.

2. Increase the power of lifesteal-items for meele's (this would help any meele ad-carry and they need that)
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 9:33am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

2 ways to buff Yi:

1. Make his jungling faster and more reliable by removing the RNG-factor of it and improving Alpha Strike.

2. Increase the power of lifesteal-items for meele's (this would help any meele ad-carry and they need that)

you like have to try to come up with ideas as dumb as this. HOLY ****
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 9:48am | Report
But increasing Lifesteal-items for melee is really a good solution. On other Moba-games there are items that either only ranged or melee can use, or are stronger on melee / ranged ^^

@TA,
Well, even if you have Platin elo, there is no right for you to flame other ppl. and don't give a **** about their opinions.
And really, everyone can get up to 1,5k Elo EASILY. I proved that and even dodged down to 0 Elo and currently am at 1640 Elo. (Oh sorry thats not enough for you to take my opinion seriously).
As we are talking about normal game players, there are many only normal game players out there that would own every 2,2k (in that direction) guy. Really just Elo doesn't say anything about the knowledge a player has.
For my part, I played since Open Beta start and didn't play ranked in Season 1 (only up to 1300). And I would not exaggerate if I were to tell you that I knew way more than some 1,6k guy or so...

And really some of your proposals are not objective, achieving objective opinions is really hard, I admit that. But yours are just your owns that you want to force on others.

I mean seriously you come here to discuss about your theory crafting, but you bash anyone that does not agree to you. In which way does that help the discussion? In the end you could just write them on a board and block all comments on it, then let some bots spam ''wow this is so good, I totally agree with you'' on your wall there....
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 10:10am | Report
Oh god Twitch with 600 range. Are you nuts?! Only in my wildest dreams would something so bat**** nuts be done with him. A more reasonable buff that wouldn't make him absurd would be to up the speed boost he gets from his stealth. It's pitiful currently.

Edit: Those nasus changes = perfect though
Thanks goes to JEFFY40HANDS for a gorgeous Karma sig
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 10:15am | Report
#1 Oh, so dr. mundo's health costs are fine when he gets wriggles, warmogs, and SV? Ok. good to know that his hp costs stop killing him once he gets 6k gold worth of items. He would still have 0 mobility in lane until 6, and his damage would be terrible, making him NOT OVERPOWERED

#2 I'd bet you 20 bucks you don't play karma. "Maybe I'd agree on the CDR but definitly not the max storage...with 3 mantras she can just chain burst like crazy for a main support and non-viable mid." No. She has a poor presence in teamfights because she can only get 2 mantra-charged spells of in a teamfight, unless it's a 15-20 second long teamfight. You're an idiot.

#3 Lux is a ****ty support. Doesn't matter what her mana cost is, she's get ****ing dunked on by ganks, ez/taric, ez/graves, etc. Lux is the worst 'support' in the game

#4 "You clearly underestimate Morde's burst" I've been playing morde since launch. I've seen him nerfed to the ground. he needs his power back, so stfu

#5 "Don't force her to be a bruiser" How would lowering poppy's mana costs make her a bruiser? You're so dumb, and you're not a poppy player. Literally casting E+Q at level 2 will use up almost all of your mana. She needs mana so she can freaking fight back against harass in lane.

#6 "Swain's only drawback is very short range and you wanna simply remove that drawback? His DoT poke will be unbearable trust me." He will still be outranged by ahri, brand, morgana, TF, and about half a dozen other mids. He's **** right now, and nobody plays him. That means he needs a buff. It's pretty easy to pick apart my ideas incorrectly and then offer no solutions yourself.

#7 You're a moron if you think trist is fine the way she is. Again, the fact that nobody plays her means she's overdue for buff/rework.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/27673540
Listen man. I'm glad you think you know stuff? but your 700 elo begs to differ. Try not being -40 games down in ranked so your opinion will matter to me.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 10:18am | Report
xIchi wrote:

but you bash anyone that does not agree to you

false. I bash people that try to speak with authority on subjects they clearly know nothing about. If someone wants to ask questions, or present an argument in a clear, concise, and well reasoned manner, I'm excited to debate. If you come in here with 700 elo and all you say is i'm wrong, then you're a freaking moron.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 12:01pm | Report

#1 Oh, so dr. mundo's health costs are fine when he gets wriggles, warmogs, and SV? Ok. good to know that his hp costs stop killing him once he gets 6k gold worth of items. He would still have 0 mobility in lane until 6, and his damage would be terrible, making him NOT OVERPOWERED

#2 I'd bet you 20 bucks you don't play karma. "Maybe I'd agree on the CDR but definitly not the max storage...with 3 mantras she can just chain burst like crazy for a main support and non-viable mid." No. She has a poor presence in teamfights because she can only get 2 mantra-charged spells of in a teamfight, unless it's a 15-20 second long teamfight. You're an idiot.

#3 Lux is a ****ty support. Doesn't matter what her mana cost is, she's get ****ing dunked on by ganks, ez/taric, ez/graves, etc. Lux is the worst 'support' in the game

#4 "You clearly underestimate Morde's burst" I've been playing morde since launch. I've seen him nerfed to the ground. he needs his power back, so stfu

#5 "Don't force her to be a bruiser" How would lowering poppy's mana costs make her a bruiser? You're so dumb, and you're not a poppy player. Literally casting E+Q at level 2 will use up almost all of your mana. She needs mana so she can freaking fight back against harass in lane.

#6 "Swain's only drawback is very short range and you wanna simply remove that drawback? His DoT poke will be unbearable trust me." He will still be outranged by ahri, brand, morgana, TF, and about half a dozen other mids. He's **** right now, and nobody plays him. That means he needs a buff. It's pretty easy to pick apart my ideas incorrectly and then offer no solutions yourself.

#7 You're a moron if you think trist is fine the way she is. Again, the fact that nobody plays her means she's overdue for buff/rework.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/27673540
Listen man. I'm glad you think you know stuff? but your 700 elo begs to differ. Try not being -40 games down in ranked so your opinion will matter to me.

Hah, told you INB4 RAGE xDD

Why so angry? xD Authority? That's just my opinion dude ! Don't rage man you make me look down on you :P

I'm not forcing anything, in fact I just like to discuss stuff like this cuz maybe I'll learn new things from it :D

The 800 elo I am currently in is only because I started Ranked immediately after lvl 30 with only a mere 1xx pvp game total, and just stopped playing it after I dropped so low, simply because I found myself getting frustrated when I lose and blame myself too hard when I fail a crucial Morgana bind for example, It wasn't as fun as normals because you actually feel bad about yourself when you do mistakes.

Now I have played 1400+ games including 200+ custom SR matches with my pretty much veteran LoL dormmates in college (by veteran I mean high elo enough to stop you from hiding behind your 1900 :P ). No need to tell you, If they think something about me they say it as rough as it is, Hell they even throw the f*cking math book at my face only for not coming in time for blue xD Yet they never judged me by my elo or called me an idiot because of my opinion..In fact they told me that I'm almost ready for season 3, that gold elo will be a piece of cake for me, and that If I keep striving to get better, I can go further...plat isn't impossible :P If you can do it, I can :D

And again, if that helps, on normal games record I'm winning more than losing by a 114 difference atm :D Come on I can't be that bad :P

TL;DR? The impressions you give so far:

-You check people's elo before responding == I t means if he has lower elo than yours you are his master you just call me whatever you want. If he has higher elo you're like his puppy licking his feet to get his attention.

-You call people idiot/dumb/moron for trying to discuss you in a mature way with arguments (and dont tell me I didnt say why I think you're wrong. Except for Tristana, she's my baby :D ) == You must have a lot fo friends and a real social life lol ._.

-You get soo angry and rage sooo hard because of an argument about THEORY (and i said theory) crafting == Maybe it's time you take a break from the game, because my friend what you have is a serious issue called addiction :/

-I noticed you said you were at work, so I suppose you're..ehh..26+ years old? == I'm only 19, still 2nd year in college, hell I might be even at the age of your son lol. If I were you i'd be ashamed someone younger than you is teaching you manners of politeness and social interaction :$

See ya in season 3 dear sir, and have a nice day :D

PS: Can anyone link to Throatslasher the ToS of MobaFIRE? I believe insulting members is prohibitted no? Anyway sorry if I infringed any rule aswell :)
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 12:16pm | Report

Mordekaiser:
10% damage buff to all non-ultimate abilities
Increase maximum allowed shield at all levels by 10%
Reduce health costs by 10-20%
Increase movespeed slightly
(morde needs help, and I think he deserves to be a threat since he DOES have hardcounters. I'd like to see morde be playable again)

That would make him really really stupid.

What are these hard counters?
Tri lane for life.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide