Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nerfs to Global ults and Panthon Buff

Creator: nomad93 July 12, 2011 9:53pm
1 2
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 1:10am | Report
It's a shame that Morello doesn't see that Twisted Fate is a top ban for his Ultimate and ONLY his Ultimate.

His base stats and ultimate-excluded skill-set is very sub-par.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 4:31pm | Report
TF's ult is a game changer for sure.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 5:25pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

It's a shame that Morello doesn't see that Twisted Fate is a top ban for his Ultimate and ONLY his Ultimate.

His base stats and ultimate-excluded skill-set is very sub-par.

I know, and now they are taking away that one thing. *Sigh* Oh well, maybe it won't be that bad.

I mean its not like they will nerf him, and then say "Oh well that sure killed him...hmmmm moving on!"

*Months later* "Maybe we should buff him, but only a tad bit"
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 6:13pm | Report
they said they would buff tf if he needs it. but for now they don't see a reason too.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 6:57pm | Report
My first thought was exactly what has all ready been said. TF is banned for his ult. His AP build is solid but his E is out of place (Even though it scales off of AP) auto attacking is not an AP TF forte. It's not bad with Lichbane procs but aside from that increasing his AS and decreasing his CDR doesn't really help enormously in a skill set for him. His AD build can work, but AS stacking on him is terrible IMO. I'm already a bit miffed at the mention of nerfing global ultimates. Considering only 4 champs have them....I'm not referring to skill shot ultis. Nerfing TFs ulti would pretty much break his viability in 2.....Shortening the range? What's the point of that? Using teleport to jump someone would have the same effect and I can use that from my well. TFs ulti is what makes him TF imo. Changing that will probably prevent him from being banned but who the **** would play him?

Riot makes great choices....Champ A gets banned a lot nerf em. HEY champ A doesn;t get banned anymore woohoo....But no one plays champ A anymore....WHOOPS...

Panth being buffed sounds alright though.
Yagamoth
<Member>
Yagamoth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 2:38am | Report
Changing his Q to be similar to Parrrley would certainly the easiest thing. But also really boring.

I'd make Pantheons E usable while walking (as in: Doesn't interrupt if you move while casting).

Maybe adjusting his passive to either Block any damage or activating when being hit instead of hitting. It's hard to say.. With his passive, he is decent against auto attacker, but has nothing against casters.
"I'd love to write a guide about 'getting out of elo hell', but I can't find a way to get in there.."
welshdrag
<Member>
welshdrag's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 3:50am | Report
raise the percentage needed on his e. Instead of <15% needed, make it <25% or such. If a champ is below 15% already, then he is either overextending, or you're only going to be kill stealing

Tanky is a prefix to DPS, don't **** with me about Jarvan tank.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide