Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New Tear/AA Staff!!

Creator: Acid Reigns November 8, 2012 8:32pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2012 9:44am | Report
And how you would build Ryze then? Cuz now you can stack multiple tears under some conditions.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2012 9:52am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

And how you would build Ryze then? Cuz now you can stack multiple tears under some conditions.

Tears and Archangels do not stack!
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2012 12:02pm | Report

Tears and Archangels do not stack!

if you read earlier there was a note that supposedly you can stack the second form of archangels with another archangels and still get bonus mana.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2012 2:40pm | Report

Tip: Using caps doesn't make you more convincing.

Anyway, it seems you didn't even read what I typed. I'm saying that just buying it for the active doesn't seem worth it to me and he isn't really putting all that mana to use somewhere else hence I think it still doesn't make a great item on Singed.

You said you should but it because it didn't work on him before and now it does. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

P.S. May you not die a gruesome and painful death whilst asleep because then you won't be able to respond to this comment.

i was using caps so youd understand that he has something to use the extra mana on that this gives, which you didnt get =[ you didnt really read what i said either

and i only said that because you said people bought it before for him and im saying that it actually works on him now, and like i said this seems like a better early item with a build like boots then catalyst rush with a tear then finish RoA, go glacial/abyssal/finish AA, and since with the mana stacking youd normally do on singed the shield would be more than just 600 hp

but anyways i still like the idea of getting this on singed, if it doesnt work im sure there will be another item that works because from the sound of it there are going to be a ton of new passives and actives that are new and work different
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
CrimsonSkyz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2012 3:52pm | Report
So basically Singed is gonna be even tankier and stronger than he was before. Huehuehue time to troll :B
Death Has Arrived
Currently on vacation~
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide