Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nidalee buffed?

Creator: ShortyHUN December 14, 2012 8:32am
27 posts - page 2 of 3
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 9:24am | Report
The spear does damage based on how long it travels. If your dying to point blank spears, the problem is you. Not the spears.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
ShortyHUN
<Member>
ShortyHUN's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 9:26am | Report
Blian wrote:

ppl keep saying XY is OP but most of the time they are just not familiar with that champ. and as we have dozens of champs it takes time to get used to their abilites, ranges, and so on.

what normally I do is coming here check a guide and figure out his/her/its weakness as usually it is mentioned in it.

Yea I totally agree with that, but I fought some Nids before, and 700 dmg on 80+ MR comeon what the hell... It was just mid game, she just easily 2 hitted anyone from the team, nearly 1 hitted me and malph on the start.

Feel free to +rep me if i helped any way!
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 9:28am | Report
point blank spears will NOT do 700 damage. The damage gets higher the farther her spear goes. somehow I doubt you're telling us the whole story. Unless she was fed and had most of her build, I highly doubt you'd get 2 shot by a point blank spear.

To put it into perspective, my friend that did 98% damage to me with one spear, was size-ably fed, and was at max range. his point blank spears did less than half of that. If nid kills you point blank it's not because of her spears.

Hell her Cat form does more damage than a point blank spear, by a large margin.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
ShortyHUN
<Member>
ShortyHUN's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 9:38am | Report
Thats why I'm asking what the hell is going on... she was solo top, took 11571 damage total, died 7 times and run away a few times with low hp. Only Nidalee killed me. We were top with a maplh, at lvl 6 he jumped in with ult from bush, got hit mid jump and he was on half HP.

I'm really asking what the hell was it, not feeding the trolls.

Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 9:56am | Report
It's possible that a Malph getting hit in mid ulti by a Nid spear counts as staying at starting point.

And for the Malph: Guess someone with low Hp on items and even less MR thx to stacking armor...
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 10:26am | Report
LaronX wrote:

No Nid did do that dmg all the time. Ppl just forgot her as Ap becaus of some minor nerfs way back. She is great in Soloq becaus of her poke. Ppl like to catch her spears and only a few know the right amount of aggassion (aka. when to go in and when not)

Minor nerfs lol
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Banishedd
<Member>
Banishedd's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 10:50am | Report
Nidalee is an amazing champion. Her spear was always like that, her weakness is if you go up close and burst her when her cougar form is on cooldown, or if you can silence/stun/surpess her.
ShortyHUN
<Member>
ShortyHUN's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 11:13am | Report
I play as Wukong, off-tank. I just don't know never seen Nidalee do so much damage, not any other champ either. Seriously we gave up at around 25 minute. Noone could stand against those spear throws... I thought it was overbuffed last patch, or is it a bug maybe? The damage was too insane, and I played many games and never ever seen 1 skill do such damage.

Any ideas? I'm not feeding trolls, I got hit by that spear a lot of times but it never hit me so hard. No MPen runes, 1 MPen item and just 147 AP, that shouldnt too that much even if I get hit at max range by my calculations.

LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 12:20pm | Report
Quoted:

Minor nerfs lol

As far as I can recall they did nerf the ap ratio on her heal. That what "brok" her for ppl as they could not heal for stupied amounts. Her dmg never got touched.

As for the QQ I get killed as off-tank, tank etc. The most commen Ap nid build is full glass canon that means as much ap as you can get in runs ( still go pen reds) get a tear rush void staff. You pretty much deal near true dmg to ppl during mid game. the fact that her spear has a 1,65 Ap ratio at max range does not mack it hurt less.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 2:51pm | Report
i hate how much damage her spears can do but they are pretty easy to dodge so just move around and stay behind minions
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide