Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

An All-Inclusive App For
Competitive Ranked Play
Download
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17997 posts - page 1428 of 1800
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 3:56am | Report
I've only played four other champions, personally, so far: Janna, Lulu, Nami, and Thresh. I'm not "good" at any of them, but I was already aware of that. I'm maybe not utterly terrible at Janna and Nami, but I am downright bad at the other two. I was trying to play Lulu instead of Karma as sort of a flex pick, because she's better in the current meta, despite knowing my skill level wasn't where it should be. I've since decided that was a stupid idea, so I'm probably gonna play mostly Karma because I seem to maybe be able to play her well enough to manage this. I really have no idea, but both of my games with her have gone similarly (one of them was a loss prevented, so it doesn't show up).

I'm also done ****ing around with solo laning on this account (done that **** twice now). I last hit with the mechanics of, at best, a low Silver player (if not a Bronze player), so I'm just gonna dodge if I can't get support like I was on my main.

I'm not really sure what to expect, but hopefully I can find someone to duo with. Any advice anyone can give me is welcome. In a lot of minor ways, I've already improved just by doing this. My map awareness, vision control, roaming, and lane control, among a few other things, are noticeably better by way of necessity and I make a lot less mistakes than I was initially. This isn't gonna be easy, but I am learning. Even if this flops otherwise, that very fact makes it worth it for me even though I really hate solo queue.

Somehow that single Karma game beat out the 4 win, 0 loss Vel'Koz (not played by me) though, that surprised me. In case you were curious, here's the full lolskill score list:

*should note only one of the Thresh games was played by me
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 5:43am | Report
Today's mother's day in Germany but my Mum is in hospital because she had an accident yesterday. She was brought to the hospital by helicopter and won't be at home for at least one week the doctors assume ...
Thanks to Emikadon for this sig!
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 6:52am | Report
Our Graves is a feeder and very toxic that you can use it as an alternative to your pesticide. And our team (especially me for I'm the support Orianna) and the enemy team says:

And a Karma went AFK, she reconnected when we were wrecked and she says

"Never again will I sit idle." I lol'd at this.
Thanks Vengenator for the sig!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 12:41pm | Report
emoriam wrote:
Today's mother's day in Germany but my Mum is in hospital because she had an accident yesterday. She was brought to the hospital by helicopter and won't be at home for at least one week the doctors assume ...

Hope your mom is okay emoriam D:
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 1:05pm | Report
emoriam wrote:
That's awful. My vocabulary is insufficient but good luck to you and your mother.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 1:07pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

You can get an ambulance within 10 minutes anywhere in germany(at least that's how it is supposed to be), so a helicopter means most definitly not ok :(
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2015 5:40am | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

That's awful. My vocabulary is insufficient but good luck to you and your mother.

Thank you guys! She has already left the intensive care but she's got six fractions in the right side of her face. Therefore she can only see with one eye.

You can get an ambulance within 10 minutes anywhere in germany(at least that's how it is supposed to be), so a helicopter means most definitly not ok :(

The ambulance was there in time (after 15 minutes) but they decided to transport her in a special hospital.
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2015 5:59am | Report
emoriam wrote:

Thank you guys! She has already left the intensive care but she's got six fractions in the right side of her face. Therefore she can only see with one eye.

emoriam wrote:

The ambulance was there in time (after 15 minutes) but they decided to transport her in a special hospital.

May I ask what did happen? And by reading your comments, it is really bad, isn't it?
Sig made by me!
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2015 6:08am | Report
emoriam wrote:

Keep us updated, I will pray that she makes a quick recovery.
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2015 6:17am | Report
May I ask what did happen? And by reading your comments, it is really bad, isn't it?

Bike accident. I wasn't there and she cannot remember much thus I can hardly tell you anything in specific.
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide