Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1430 of 1800
Nebrasketball
<Inhouse Regular>
Nebrasketball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2015 10:22am | Report
So I just had a medical appointment for 4:00 PM, and I got there 10 minutes early and started waiting for them to call my name. At 4:30 PM they still hadn't called my name, but last time I had an appointment they also called my name really late after the appointment was meant to start so I didn't think much of it. After an hour I thought that the wait was getting pretty ridiculous. 20 minutes later there was barely anyone left, just me and a few other people who had arrived like 10-20 minutes previously so they obviously weren't people who had a delayed appointment before me, or even right after me. So I went up to the receptionist and asked what the hold up was, and apparently, because I hadn't informed anyone that I was there waiting for my appointment, they assumed I wasn't there and didn't bother calling my name. I had no way of knowing that I was meant to inform someone I was there until I learnt the hard way.

Like seriously, what's the point of letting them know that I'm there when they'd know either way just by calling my name? It's so ******ed wtf I'm so pissed off. I was waiting for like an hour and a half just to reschedule the appointment for Monday.

If you setup lunch with a friend 2 weeks before do you text them the day of confirming they're going or just show up and figure you'll find out that way?
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2015 10:28am | Report

If you setup lunch with a friend 2 weeks before do you text them the day of confirming they're going or just show up and figure you'll find out that way?

Analogy doesn't work because a) the doctor was there dealing with other appointments the entire day anyway, and b) it'd be pointless to get to the agreed place at the agreed time, then text my friend asking them if we're still on for lunch that day
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2015 10:35am | Report

You expect them to be there, duh. I mean I can expect the people I know to stick to an appointment, I'm not their babysitter or anything...

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Nebrasketball
<Inhouse Regular>
Nebrasketball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2015 10:57am | Report
At least in the US it's a common professional courtesy to check in with the receptionist. I mean I wouldn't go to an interview or try to get a loan and expect not to check in.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2015 3:06pm | Report
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2015 10:54pm | Report
**** this game.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2015 8:13am | Report
I hate revising. ;-;
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2015 4:16pm | Report
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2015 1:55am | Report
I think Rammus is a bit toxic...

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2015 4:22pm | Report
I really don't feel like going to college tomorrow, but I have one of my exams in the morning so I have to. ;-;

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide