Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1489 of 1800
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2015 8:09am | Report
Re4XN wrote:
lol, what are you complaining about? Most people won't notice a difference in the 20-120 range. Anything between 120-150 is "playable" and 150-00 is lag.

I play at 80-100 and it is just fine.

I can notice the difference from 20 to 50, lol. The game actually gets frustrating for me past 70.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2015 8:55am | Report
sirell wrote:

I can notice the difference from 20 to 50, lol. The game actually gets frustrating for me past 70.

Yeah, I used to play with 120+ ping on a daily basis and I had no problem with that, but since I moved to England I've been playing on ~27 ping, and if my Internet ever gets slow and my ping rises to 70+, it definitely gets noticeable and annoying. I've been on holiday at my old home for the past 2 weeks and I've gone back to playing at 120-180 ping and at first it felt completely unplayable. I've gotten used to it a bit, but there's no way I'm playing anywhere near as good as I do on 27 ping. My reactions are slower and my mechanics are worse, plain and simple.

Also, QQ, 2nd 4v5 in a row on my smurf, now I'm at a negative w/l even though the only other smurf in that game ( Quinn) was only gold 2.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2015 10:01am | Report
sirell wrote:

Yeah, if you're used to it, you'll prolly notice a difference. I am used to play in the 80-120 range, 50-60 on good days. Some games (other than League of Legends) you can even play at 200 and not give a ****.
windmills
<Member>
windmills's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 1:32am | Report

Also, QQ, 2nd 4v5 in a row on my smurf, now I'm at a negative w/l even though the only other smurf in that game ( Quinn) was only gold 2.

4v5 es no big deal. I 1v5 easy just learn 2 carry like me with mordekaiser. he is top tier hidden op right now trust me. I have nothing to qq about in this thread because i never have bad games.

If you want you can check out my Mordekaiser Guide Once a month I update it daily.

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 6:27am | Report

Someone please tell me what I can do about this LOL.

I'm getting downvoted into oblivion for some reason recently (no comments at all?) and even though my total score is about 85-90%, my recent score is 30-something ... :s
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 6:41am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

I'm getting downvoted into oblivion for some reason recently (no comments at all?) and even though my total score is about 85-90%, my recent score is 30-something ... :s

*in an angelic tune* SABOTAGE!

I don't know, but something is fishy there (THE PUNS)...
Thanks Vengenator for the sig!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 7:01am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Damn even Nameless has a higher guide score than you.

Seriously though you can't downvote multiple times, so either 20 people violently disagree or someone has 12 different accounts and is violating forum rules. And your guide looks fine to me, it's certainly still there.

Basically MOBAFire.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 7:13am | Report
I resent that remark, this isn't season 2 when I actually wrote trash guides with the best of 'em tyvm (SWAGRID, anyone?) -.-

@Vyn I noticed the score was low not that long ago (a couple weeks, probably, though my grasp on time is kinda ****ty lately) and redid my upvote, it did bring it back up for a little while. I'll try doing that again, because that's ridiculous.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 7:25am | Report

Seriously though you can't downvote multiple times, so either 20 people violently disagree or someone has 12 different accounts and is violating forum rules. And your guide looks fine to me, it's certainly still there.

Ahahahaha

Besides the joke, it's really weird though because the quality is still on par with my standards. It isn't as well updated but the cheat sheet part remains pretty much flawless. Normally I'd suspect revenge votes from people who got downvoted by me in the past but I barely scout new guides anymore.

I feel like it's super unfair to me that I have 20+ votes so C2V is deactivated, while some others still have C2V on making downvoting 'harder' (it's a psychological effect that C2V is an obstacle for downvoting. Anonymity makes it easier to do so). I still believe my guide is the best Nami guide out there, but for these super weird reasons it's even below a bronze nami guide xDDDD

@Nameless: appreciated. Did the same to you as your guide is dropping too
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 7:29am | Report
Vynertje wrote:
I still believe my guide is the best Nami guide out there, but for these super weird reasons it's even below a bronze nami guide xDDDD

Right where it should be.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide