Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1491 of 1800
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 3:11pm | Report
Wrong thread
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 7:30pm | Report
When's Neo suppose to come back?
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2015 2:12am | Report
Never playing this game against a Bronzie ever again.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2015 3:25am | Report
You can't play against yourself
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2015 3:30am | Report
Vynertje wrote:
You can't play against yourself

Still baffled as to how he managed to find a way. I'd imagine the outcome was that both sides lost.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2015 11:39pm | Report
I'm disappointmed, my team decided this game was over because my tower dropped first.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1907558896/212932655?tab=overview
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2015 12:05am | Report
i just logged in to say the same without the bronzie stuff but seriously i'm thinking about never playing this game again.

nowadays it feels like being in a nursery school (actually wait, not. we had more intelligent people there) when I am playing a game. toxic players? i don't give a damn about them as you can always mute them or just ignore them but the rest? the only victory for them if they can report you after they screw up everybody's game.

i don't give a damn about ranked as I've improved a lot and know how and what I can learn from a loss if it was my mistake but when you can't even play a normal draft or blind pick game because these morons are everywhere.

recently i find myself playing only ARAM for days now..

too bad riot driving that ship in a wrong direction.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2015 12:38am | Report
I'm disappointmed, my team decided this game was over because my tower dropped first.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1907558896/212932655?tab=overview

I think you're being a bit hard on yourself there.....

(QQ I lost my B3 promo series because I had to play games as Leona. In the last game Corki walked into lane, said LAG, attacked the enemy anyway, and got bubbled twice before I hit lvl 3. Then he afked.)

Basically MOBAFire.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2015 12:41am | Report
I was the reason my team lost their confidence, although that doesn't make Draven any less of a troll. I don't think that would have mattered if my team was confident.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2015 1:23am | Report
Blian wrote:
i just logged in to say the same without the bronzie stuff but seriously i'm thinking about never playing this game again.

nowadays it feels like being in a nursery school (actually wait, not. we had more intelligent people there) when I am playing a game. toxic players? i don't give a damn about them as you can always mute them or just ignore them but the rest? the only victory for them if they can report you after they screw up everybody's game.

i don't give a damn about ranked as I've improved a lot and know how and what I can learn from a loss if it was my mistake but when you can't even play a normal draft or blind pick game because these morons are everywhere.

recently i find myself playing only ARAM for days now..

too bad riot driving that ship in a wrong direction.

If you stop playing the game because of your teammates, that's all you. You've got to disconnect whatever they do from the enjoyment you gain from a game. Admittedly, that is hard, but not totally impossible.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide