Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1546 of 1800
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2015 5:18pm | Report
Lost to a Plat scrub in lane D: jokes on him though, I main ADC, not mid.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2015 5:44pm | Report
Lost to a Plat scrub in lane D: jokes on him though, I main ADC, not mid.

I mean, if you lost lane to them, they're obviously better than you and you could stand to learn something from the game.
True love is found only in yourself.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2015 6:01pm | Report
Yeah no... that's not possible. He's Platinum.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2015 6:02pm | Report
Yeah no... that's not possible. He's Platinum.

Sometimes lately I got your back and feel like you're changing for the better, and then you start acting like this, man. I am disappoint.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2015 6:05pm | Report
I don't want you having my back, I want to play with Challenger level players. The only person I want having my back is my support.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2015 6:17pm | Report
We have been over this many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many times. If you want to play with challenger players, then you have to actually get to challenger. Simple.
True love is found only in yourself.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2015 6:20pm | Report
**** that, I play with too many under skilled ******s doing **** that i think is lame to be able to climb. I'm just gonna intentionally feed until my account gets a ban, at least I know that's something fun that I can do.

Edit: Got my ban, and couldn't be happier. Still not a permanent ban though, which disappoints me.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2015 6:43pm | Report
If you wanna play against challenger players so badly, buy one of their accounts or something. Breaks TOS sure, but you'll finally have your dream. And watch it quickly be crushed when they absolutely dominate you. Im not talking your garden variety domination, I'm talking soul crushing defeat.

Or, ya know, get cancer and make your make a wish thing to play on a challenger team against challenger players. Same results as the last idea, except you're more likely to actually die at the end.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2015 6:55pm | Report
Well, the first option is the best. I definitely play at a Challenger level and deserve to be there now, not doing this climbing ******** and wasting time with scrubs.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2015 7:04pm | Report
Well, the first option is the best. I definitely play at a Challenger level and deserve to be there now, not doing this climbing ******** and wasting time with scrubs.

I disagree. I've seen you play. I see your attitude, and I see how mad you get when something goes wrong. You definitely do not have what it takes. And I assume this will result in a stab at my play too, so I'll do it for you. I used to think like you, and thought I was way better than I actually am. Over time I've been accepting and attempting to work on my major flaws in gameplay (mostly CS and my tendacy to ditch my team to avoid dying myself). You are just in massive denial and refuse to work on anything because you think you are playing perfectly. If you were, you'd be rising.

There are idiots in every tier up to your goal. And yeah it sucks feeling like you can't carry them all. You are not a god. You are a human being, just like the rest of us.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide