Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1620 of 1800
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2015 3:58pm | Report

Or not be usable on wards. The fact it still has a lower cool down when used on towers is beyond me.

Pretty sure they removed that with the preseason patch, or are planning to at least. As for the ward thing. I disagree. I think it just needs a longer cooldown or cast time if it's used on a ward. Or both. that way you still get the instant help wherever you need it, but it's now on a longer cooldown if you want to use it for defensive stuff later.
True love is found only in yourself.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2015 4:34pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Pretty sure they removed that with the preseason patch, or are planning to at least.

Cool down just got higher, but isn't identical to using it on minions or wards, so using it on towers is still very beneficial. Also, Lucidity, if you build that, reduces the cool down even further now.

Lugignaf wrote:
As for the ward thing. I disagree. I think it just needs a longer cooldown or cast time if it's used on a ward. Or both. that way you still get the instant help wherever you need it, but it's now on a longer cooldown if you want to use it for defensive stuff later.

Well, the problem is that it's next to impossible to balance, because either you up the cool down too much and it's no longer worth taking, or Teleport just outshines the other secondary summoner spells due to its strategic value.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2015 5:07pm | Report

Well, the problem is that it's next to impossible to balance, because either you up the cool down too much and it's no longer worth taking, or Teleport just outshines the other secondary summoner spells due to its strategic value.

Numbers are infinitely fun to fine-tune, just saying. Of course, they could always lower the cooldown of all "top-lane" summoners, but then that makes you really question what one of those is. People take all kinds of **** up there.

I don't know where I'm going with this anymore. It's just number speculation and I'm not really a big picture tuner.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2015 5:17pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Numbers are infinitely fun to fine-tune, just saying. Of course, they could always lower the cooldown of all "top-lane" summoners, but then that makes you really question what one of those is. People take all kinds of **** up there..

Teleport is just strategically better, especially on split-push champions, and well, if you aren't going to win lane, you might as well. I feel like making it impossible to teleport to anything but minions and towers will balance it out; you can still join in, but you can't just do random ganks anymore.

Or well, the could up the cast time further I suppose, but I don't think that's the way to go.
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2015 9:28am | Report
I go to get a soda with my meal. there are 2 fountain drink machines, both contain Dr.Pepper.

1st machine: has no soda water, or very little, so all i'm getting is the syrup.
2nd machine: has no Dr.Pepper syrup so all i'm getting is the soda water.

God dammit....

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2015 9:58am | Report
I've been awake for 2 and a half hours and I already feel exhausted. Today is going to be a long day. =.=

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2015 2:33pm | Report
I go to get a soda with my meal. there are 2 fountain drink machines, both contain Dr.Pepper.

1st machine: has no soda water, or very little, so all i'm getting is the syrup.
2nd machine: has no Dr.Pepper syrup so all i'm getting is the soda water.

God dammit....

this time on top of that there were no lids for the cups...

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2015 10:37pm | Report
That feel when you have to ask the top pick in ranked to ban Tahm Kench because otherwise they might not actually bother
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2015 11:22pm | Report

Sometimes... This game does frustrate me, or well, rather its players; hate the player, not the game, I suppose. The only thing that still baffles me is how blind people are; Lux complaining in the last Lucian game because I attacked Shen – aka the tank – because he was in my face, so my fundamentals were bad. Meanwhile, Lux at 85 cs @ 20 and Athene's + Morello... God.

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2015 11:29pm | Report

Sometimes... This game does frustrate me, or well, rather its players; hate the player, not the game, I suppose. The only thing that still baffles me is how blind people are; Lux complaining in the last Lucian game because I attacked Shen – aka the tank – because he was in my face, so my fundamentals were bad. Meanwhile, Lux at 85 cs @ 20 and Athene's + Morello... God.

pretty much. thanks rito.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide