Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1726 of 1800
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2016 9:53am | Report
I mean, maxing W could have been a thing before the nerfs (and sometimes it was), but right now I'd say E is better for the vast majority of times.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2016 11:04am | Report
Team stop...

Edit: ty team
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2016 11:21am | Report

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2016 6:34pm | Report
So I have attendance issues at work because, quote, "I have an unaccounted absence."

Except we go to my timecard, and there it is. There's me working. Look at the time that I wokred. Look at me getting paid for that time. **** you boss.

Time to start looking for another job. Hopefully somewhere that's closer to home instead of taking an hour to transit into work. :')

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Latest Legend
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2016 2:32pm | Report
First pick, gonna pick Singed. The enemy fist picks Singed. I pick something prepared for a relaxed lane. Enemy picks Renekton. I swear to god I changed my masteries and runes, but the client decided I was going to get the ones from last game.

Tilted already.

EDIT: Probably the worst Fiora lane of my life but my sanity came out almost unscathed.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2016 6:02pm | Report
The enemy fist picks Singed

That sounds aggressive.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2016 6:20pm | Report
I'm not sure if I'm missing a word joke here with my shaky vocabulary, but if not... URGH. I even had a champ select before that where I was way more down in the pick order and got Singed, but then someone left, and then I'm bloody first pick and the enemy first picks it! THEN HE GOES JUNGLE SINGED AND I END UP AGAINST A RENEKTOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

THEN I OPEN LOADING SCREEN AND INSTEAD OF Grasp of the Undying I SEE Strength of the Ages AND I ENTER THE GAME WITH NO ATTACK SPEED, NO ATTACK DAMAGE, 8 MAGIC PENETRATION AND SCALING ABILITY POWER AND IT SCREWS OVER MY TRADES, THEN MY CS UNDER TOWER, THEN MY LAAAAANNEEEEEEEE

There are no words. I think the extra 4.5% movement speed combined with salt may have been what allowed me to troll the Singed a few times though.

On a more technical note, my internet lagged out for a little bit during champ select, so I think the server request from the mastery and rune page switchers timed out, but instead of visual feedback, Rito Gaemz decided that this error would be better handled completely silently, showing me the new pages I picked but never got. WHY IS THIS A THING

Ah, thank you. Now I can sleep in peace.

EDIT: Oh, in my newfound peace of mind I see that I simply had a typo in "first". It's good to be back.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2016 10:35pm | Report
Hooooo boy, here's another fun work story!

So, as background for anyone not keeping up, I work at Petco.

So, starting off the day, someone called in sick. Okay, cool, we're down one person from our crew of 5/6 people that were supposed to be on today. One of the people only does food demos, so they were also technically useless. One of the other people was scheduled for only 1 hour this morning. No clue why. So we had a total of 4 people around for most of the day.

SO, we had a total of 3 available people on the floor today, because of demo guy, one of which had to be cashiering. Which was me. Around mid-day, 5 pm to be precise, the 2 people who were not closing left for the day. That left 2 people on the floor. One of which was holed up in the wellness room to make sure all the animals were okay. We also had a vaccination clinic in, so there were an absolute ton of people all over everything. And on top of that, I had to answer phones in a timely manner or else I could get written up. Not to mention the adoptions going on today to double the stress even more.

TL;DR It's ****ing impossible to run a store on 2-3 people for one day. Holy ****, kill me.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2016 8:55am | Report
queue times are long for me now that i play mid, but theyre extended so much longer because i play Taliyah and people like to dodge at the first sight of her so it ends up taking 20+ minutes to get into a game cuz people dodge

pretty annoying when i just wanna play a game as my new favorite champion
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2016 11:35am | Report
she's not even that bad now.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide