Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1735 of 1800
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2016 8:31am | Report

How do you get only 16 CS as Karma support at 1 CS every two minutes?
Every time I play her support I get like 80 CS and several jungle buffs

Only 80 lol? Whenever I play support I end the game with roughly the same CS as my ADC, roughly the same blue buffs my mid laner gets and roughly the same red buffs my ADC gets.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2016 8:47am | Report

Only 80 lol? Whenever I play support I end the game with roughly the same CS as my ADC, roughly the same blue buffs my mid laner gets and roughly the same red buffs my ADC gets.

How to play Karma:

LET ME HELP YOU PUSH THE LANE FRIENDS
*Delayed explosion only goes off when the minion wave is low on HP*

LET ME HELP YOU KILL THAT BUFF FRIENDS
*Mantra-E kills the buff because ADC doesn't want to smite*

OKAY LETS TRY THAT AGAIN FRIENDS
*Shields self, fires Q at camp which kills it because of the delayed explosion again*

Basically MOBAFire.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2016 8:59am | Report
Also QQ of my own, I lost my master promos on EUNE while 2-2 last night because after we destroyed both their nexus towers and were unable to end right there, our Malphite messed up really hard every single team-fight for the next 10 minutes and they eventually aced and ended the game.

Other than myself, not a single person on my team out-damaged their 4 highest damage dealers, one of which was a tank with only one damage item. Sigh.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2016 12:38pm | Report
Also QQ of my own, I lost my master promos on EUNE while 2-2 last night because EUNE > Vapora Dork

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2016 11:12am | Report
My luck seems to have ran out today. First, I get matched with a self proclaimed master+ smurf in my team, the game gets remade. Later that day I duoQ with a friend on completely different moments and get matched against the guy twice and lose (he carried both games, although they were close). Then, there's a game where we win bot lane 2v3 but other lanes do poorly and my ADC decides to troll as a result (we weren't even far behind). Then, I decide to queue up and find someone picking Urgot. I decide to check his profile and see he went 1-14 last game with 0 urgot games on his record, so I decide to dodge. Diamond 5 is true elo hell, hoping I can get my mmr to d3 quickly or I'll be here for a long time

oh and I forgot about the game where we had heimerdinger top who lost lane and then became the most toxic thing alive
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2016 5:24am | Report
Woo, that Rammus support pick! TLA with the secret strats.
Sig made by me!

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2016 7:17am | Report
Diamond 5 players are soooooooooooo bad

im tilted
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2016 7:23am | Report
Vynertje wrote:
Diamond 5 players are soooooooooooo bad

im tilted

One of my friends who is at Diamond I says that the beating he gets from Master players is comparable to the beating he gives Bronze players on his smurf. Which is a big gap :P
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2016 8:08am | Report
Probably depends a bit on the LP, but in general it's true that the skill difference within high-Elo (diamond+) is massive. The reason why D5 is so terrible in particular is because many people don't care enough to play this game seriously (i.e. not first-time champs in ranked). High plat is much more enjoyable because more people tryhard in my experience. If everyone picks their main champs and tries hard in diamond 5 the games could be great fun, but sadly that's not the case way too often. I know that goes for any 5th division, but in my experience D5 is the worst.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2016 9:04am | Report
On EUW every time I've seen a ~100 LP (both higher and lower than that) Master player, they've played visibly better than the high Diamond players, even though the gap in LP between the two can be as low as 150 (+ promo series)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide