Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1772 of 1800
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2017 7:13am | Report
Well I think your guide looks quite nice @ Fryla , and I'm pretty picky. ;P I see what you're saying about the item section getting a bit lengthy sometimes. You could use a table with a bgcolor or make some of the text a darker color / italicized to break it up a bit. Like separating the "note" text from the explanatory text.

I've also found that using a text editor can help a lot, especially since you're doing 1 chapter. I've been really digging sublimetext, it has a sweet search and replace function. The tabbing helps organize your tables which is the big thing for me.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2017 4:26pm | Report
so I try loggin in here to see some of my old messages.

- can't login
- mail send, password changed
- cant login
- rinse and repeat 3 times
- finally works

god have I missed this website °_>°

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2017 4:31pm | Report
how many bells in the top right did you have?

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2017 4:48pm | Report
how many bells in the top right did you have?

like 7??ish or more I dunno really didnt give it all too much attention.

To keep this thread on topic, like the civilized MF-User I am.

Planning to go the the gym ->
1. ****up - not looking at the time (was about 6pm) obviously it was packed
2. ****up - not looking outside my window... literally pouring
3. ****up - changed into the pants for training at home ... I arrive they are soaked.

5/7 at least I remembered why I usually only visit the gym at night

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2017 1:59pm | Report
I'm beginning to really hate living here.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2017 5:05pm | Report
I'm beginning to really hate living here.
What's the matter?

My problem might be a bit more trivial. Here in Buenos Aires it's too hot and too humid for my liking. Like, why couldn't I end up living somewhere with at least a couple weeks of temperatures below 0°C? I'm sitting here melting all through the summer only to have a ****py cold-ish winter.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2017 5:51pm | Report
Well, you see, a barber shop allowed me to make an appointment two days ago, only to tell me today that they "did not cut women's hair here and intended to keep it that way" upon me showing up for it. If I had to guess, I suspect it was because I am perceived as a woman who said they wanted a man's haircut, but I can't really say for certain and the exact reason doesn't matter. It still made my day ****ty.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2017 6:47pm | Report
I believe haircuts are cheaper for men because comparatively they have little hair to cut and style. Also, from memory your hair is quite curly, so probably even more difficult than straight hair to cut and style. So they probably thought you were trying to get a cheap haircut from them and didn't like that idea.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2017 7:23pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
I believe haircuts are cheaper for men because comparatively they have little hair to cut and style. Also, from memory your hair is quite curly, so probably even more difficult than straight hair to cut and style. So they probably thought you were trying to get a cheap haircut from them and didn't like that idea.
They do hair for women normally given that he asked if the haircut was for a man or a woman when I made the appointment. I'd be inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt, but why would they ask that if they simply don't do women's haircuts? I asked beforehand if they had someone who worked with curly hair too. I also walked in to make the appointment; they knew EXACTLY what they were getting into and agreed to make the appointment for me anyways. The problem arose when I explained exactly what I wanted them to do with my hair, not before that. If they didn't want to do it from the start, why would they agree to make the appointment in the first place?
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2017 8:03pm | Report
They do hair for women normally given that he asked if the haircut was for a man or a woman when I made the appointment. I'd be inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt, but why would they ask that if they simply don't do women's haircuts?
Wait, so you told them you were a woman when you made the appointment, but they told you they don't cut women's hair there after getting your appointment? Damn that's irritating.

So I guess you're already looking for a new barber shop... don't people that go to those have their own favourite one? When I lived with my parents I used to go always to the same old guy.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide