Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1781 of 1800
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2017 4:59am | Report
My biggest gripe with the new client is that the thing that's supposed to make it run more smoothly if your computer isn't great, low spec mode, instead seems to cause a whole plethora of bugs and general problems. I only had it on because otherwise the client drops my FPS while in game unless I set it to close (which, at the time, meant I was waiting forever for the end game screen) and I was having constant issues with it not loading things properly in champion select or disconnecting. Mostly the champions themselves wouldn't load, but sometimes it would just load a completely black client or disconnect constantly while I was trying to pick or ban, all of which would force an eventual dodge due to not being able to ban or pick.

I turned off low spec mode, set the client to close while in game (which no longer makes it take five hours to load the end game screen), and haven't had an issue like that again.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2017 7:09am | Report
Eh, the new client has mostly worked well for me to the point that I don't notice it much.

Things that I find annoying about it.

Some things are hard to find or don't exist (yet?). Like how to look up another summoner. I feel like I have to relearn this every time I try to do it. One of my duo partners was on the old client and he would always look up players on our team showing Yasuo to decide whether on not to dodge. He could do it quickly, whereas I'm like eh, I think it is here somewhere.

Miss being able to view high level ranked games.

Dislike the scroll list for runes and masteries. Just having them laid out horizontally 1,2,3 etc.,. was easier on the eyes and less mechanically annoying.

I hate that you can't simply attach multiple rune and mastery pages to a particular champion. (but that didn't exist before so that is a personal gripe not a gripe about the new client).

If I play two or three games and have one or more where someone didn't accept the queue request that notification will always be present when I'm done with my round of games for the evening even if it wasn't the last game.

There are probably a few other niggling things but those are the main issue I have with the client off the top of my head.
DreamingInRed
<Member>
DreamingInRed's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2017 9:48am | Report
Also have more crashes. I'm actually amazed how incompetent of a testing team you have to have to release this product. Maybe I should write an application, I also have no clue about coding.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2017 4:39pm | Report
Tbh now that I've used it for a bit I don't have much issues with it
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2017 10:53pm | Report
I practically stopped playing league for the past month but...
I'm actually amazed how incompetent of a testing team you have to have to release this product.
Yes. Even by beta standards it sucked too hard. Can't you see how hard it bugs/crashes with regular use before releasing it?? Most of the bugs it had were so easy to cause that they had no reason being out in the public. You do testing for that.

Of course it got better over time, so I really hope it's in a working state right now. My expectations have never been so low on Riot though.
xXkillercrackXx
<Member>
xXkillercrackXx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2017 12:42am | Report
hey guys member Azir?

yeah riot games made that buggy PoS!

member kalista and mordekaiser?

yep they made both of those too! and hey they collectively have ~200 reproduce-able bugs!!!

pretty ridiculous that they aren't fixing any of the morde or kalista bugs.

but on the topic of the client, i haven't really had that many bugs with it tbh and i kinda like it...

❤ signature by Jovy ❤
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2017 5:16am | Report
I had a mental breakdown and because of that, I skipped all of my classes for the day. Hooray for that.
Sig made by me!

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2017 6:27am | Report
I had a mental breakdown and because of that, I skipped all of my classes for the day. Hooray for that.
Don't beat yourself up over it. Sometimes you just gotta take a day off, worst thing you can do is feel guilty about it all day.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2017 12:41pm | Report
There's a disturbing trend going on in my games where I have a hard lane, the jungler comes and turns it into an impossible lane. Either overcommit to a death on our side due to a counter gank or turret dive, or **** up the minions so that I can't farm any more... Triggered.png
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
DreamingInRed
<Member>
DreamingInRed's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2017 2:50am | Report
Ekki wrote:
I practically stopped playing league for the past month but...
Yes. Even by beta standards it sucked too hard. Can't you see how hard it bugs/crashes with regular use before releasing it?? Most of the bugs it had were so easy to cause that they had no reason being out in the public. You do testing for that.

Of course it got better over time, so I really hope it's in a working state right now. My expectations have never been so low on Riot though.

I'm quitting the game now too, it's become completely unplayable for me, I currently crash every third or fourth game, right now I can't even log in anymore. All the support was able to muster up was "uninstall your firewall and malware protection" since im running Kaspersky, that's just laughable.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide