Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 194 of 1800
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 2:57pm | Report

1324 still elo hell. BUT ITS OKAY!

Technically, ELO hell stops at 1250, where you are (finally) ranked as Bronze Player. The sad part is, the team-search system of LoL is to bad, you'll fall on a team of 700-ish ELO people even troguht you're at 1250. Thats why i believe you're not completely out of ELO hell till you hit 1400-1450.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 3:42pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

I lawled.

You know I used to main 3's, right?

And I quit because of the terrible balance.

I still main 3's and have done so since I started playing lolz.

Most of the people who are viable on SR are viable on TT, and a lot more who aren't viable on SR are viable on TT.

Ready to be reviewed?
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 3:48pm | Report
I'm sure Morde, Mundo, and Jax nerfs have helped the balance out at least.
Kusoku
<Member>
Kusoku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 4:28pm | Report

Cuz you have a right to complain Mr. 12-0...

I had 4 kills & 24 assists....you people have no right to complain about KS-es =.=

Team game. And we were Kill Securing.

Besides KS is always +1 assist (meaning more people rewarded) and like said earlier, why cant people understand its a team game.
Thanks to JakofAllSpaydes for the sig
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 5:10pm | Report
Kusoku wrote:

Besides KS is always +1 assist (meaning more people rewarded) and like said earlier, why cant people understand its a team game.

The reason why KS is considered a big deal is due to the lion's share of the gold going to the killer. If you're a hard carry or someone who just hasn't been able to farm enough gold, someone grabbing a kill from you will hold you back.

Part of teamwork is also letting your Caitlyn or Ashe get that kill to allow them to be properly fed. So in a way, you're kinda stabbing your team in the back when you grab a kill out from under them. It's not teamwork if you're causing your team harm. (Well, it's bad teamwork, at least.)

It's nice if you can let someone get an assist off of a kill (as in your jungler is ganking), and sometimes you can't help but get that kill. If it's a 10-man clusterbomb of champ rape, you don't worry about who gets the kills. If your Sona flashes just to land an autoattack before Kassadin can kill them, that is another story.

QQ I've gone 0/2/35 as Morgana because our Alistar kept landing headbutt kills.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 6:44pm | Report
Beeswarm17 wrote:

The reason why KS is considered a big deal is due to the lion's share of the gold going to the killer. If you're a hard carry or someone who just hasn't been able to farm enough gold, someone grabbing a kill from you will hold you back.

Part of teamwork is also letting your Caitlyn or Ashe get that kill to allow them to be properly fed. So in a way, you're kinda stabbing your team in the back when you grab a kill out from under them. It's not teamwork if you're causing your team harm. (Well, it's bad teamwork, at least.)

It's nice if you can let someone get an assist off of a kill (as in your jungler is ganking), and sometimes you can't help but get that kill. If it's a 10-man clusterbomb of champ rape, you don't worry about who gets the kills. If your Sona flashes just to land an autoattack before Kassadin can kill them, that is another story.

QQ I've gone 0/2/35 as Morgana because our Alistar kept landing headbutt kills.

This is true, in my instance I was the AP carry. Soooo KSing was "alright" for me by this definition then?
BunkerBob
<Member>
BunkerBob's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 7:11pm | Report
Had to play with an Akali that ran from every fight.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 7:15pm | Report
I really really hate it when Fiddlesticks decides to ult out of some place just to kill me. Fearing me to stay long enough in his ult I sustain full damage, then silencing me, and followed by a drain. GG.
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2011 9:39am | Report
Here's my qq for the week =_=

I'm really pissed and I want to play LoL to chill out. But why am I mad? Someone jacked my razor mouse....

Credit goes to JEFFY40HANDS for this godly imposing Viktor
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2011 9:41am | Report
Kusoku wrote:

I was kidding XDD

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide