Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 201 of 1800
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2011 6:39am | Report
Unless it's like a virus or something, which apparently it is.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2011 7:12am | Report
Yarp
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2011 8:27am | Report
It is if the different account was made by the same person....right?

EDIT: The build has all the same items as yours @.@
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2011 8:35am | Report

It is if the different account was made by the same person....right?

EDIT: The build has all the same items as yours @.@

Most xerath builds have the same items as mine :p. But yeah same build and layout as the one I reported last night
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2011 3:33pm | Report
Out of 23 normal draft games last few days I've been last pick 21 times, 2 other times I was 4th pick, usually getting like 5 dodges too before I even got to pick.
Finally get in game - bugsplat
Reconnect - *First blood* An ally has been slain. "OMG IM AFK REPORT KHAZEM LEAVER"

QQ..
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2011 12:38am | Report
Decided to Triple queue with my cousin and my girlfriend. The match starts, everyone's loading. BAM! All 3 of us get kicked out of the loading screen. We reload and reconnect. My cousin feeds top (solo top rammus vs Malphite and Teemo). I'm playing Vlad against Caitlyn mid. By end-game, I was the only one on my team with more than 90 cs. We get disconnected at the very end of the match, and it refused to let me reconnect. Get's counted as a leave... QQ

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2011 12:59am | Report
Lost another ranked game because the LoL client froze right before the match started, and I had to reload the client, causing me to start late. To make everything worse, it glitched on me and kept me at a maximum of 30 fps. It is always 60 fps when I play, except in these rare cases. Plus, my roommates were whoring the internet, so I had about 300-700 latency and 30 fps.

Oh, did I mention I was playing Cassiopeia? Pretty sure that's quantifiably impossible. =_=

My elo is 877. Mother of God, I'm getting so tired of this. I'm freaking 40 positive in my win/loss for normals. I know I'm not fantastic, but I'm better than THIS...
Mastarwe
<Member>
Mastarwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2011 10:24am | Report
-.- 3 days before exams and this happens... Freaking migrane :(
I'm back!
Demon Cleaner
<Member>
Demon Cleaner's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2011 12:51pm | Report
Whenever you play with 4 premades you get a instantlogger with a f***** up ad carry claiming that he goes mid. Sad that he ALWAYS GOT CLARITY AND IGNITE with him. You rnemeies are puzzled and unorganized as hell and they do poorly but sadly your random ally is doing even worse; the only thing he can do is feeding specifely guys like Akali or Tryndamere or another brutal solo-team-killer -.-

finally you even have to fight against a fiddlesticks with 21/3 FEARING SUPERCREEPS AND NOT YOU, but he bursts you away with his 123123123 AP and his weak E-spell?! THAT CANT GO ON.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2011 2:01pm | Report
I can't win anymore...

Last SR game, solo queue expecting a close game. I get paired with a person from MOBA, his team of 2 others and a random. The opposing GP starts a ****-storm about having a premade but, that's beside the point...

We get first blood and get way ahead in kills. We only have one late game champ though and no real tank... They have Leona and Tank-plank. Engagements didn't go well unless they engaged on our terms which never happened.

Our team: LB, Lee Sin(Me), Twitch, Zil, Lux
Their team: GP, Talon, Karthus, Leona, Ezreal...

I don't think we stood a chance after Ez got good at accidentally sniping. I checked. they had absolutely 0 wards the entire game.
True love is found only in yourself.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide