Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 221 of 1800
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 3:36pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Psi: omg, that Graves. Fail so hard. Nice to see you're still playing with Texas :D

Yeah, we were a pre-arranged team. Texas' friends aren't exactly the greatest players in the world....
Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 3:48pm | Report
Khazem wrote:

Intentionally left my very first game today

This story reminds me of a game I had a looong time ago.

I am lane vrs twitch. Twitch leaves. I call MIA.

Mid dies. Blame me. Lol, read chat. Oh, called it late, LOL OK WHATEVER.

BOT DIES immediately. Twitch never went to base, he went straight bot, and got a double kill.

They blame me. LOL. ****, ******s?

So I'm just like okay guy, YOU NEED TO WATCH THE MAP. WW is in my lane, Twitch never came back, he is ROAMING, and they have no jungler as a result.

Bang, middle dies, and these idiots say they're gonna report me.

I just told them they deserve the loss, they're all ****ing morons, and I quit the game.

4 reports, without a doubt, maybe more because those morons could have potentially got the other team into it to.

Not my fault, if you're legit so bad that you can't see the Twitch missing (WTF is Twitch even doing in a solo lane, unless they planned the swap with WW? o_O) Then you legit deserve to lose for free.

I've only legitimately left like 2-3 games as well. If even one person on your team is cool or intelligent it makes leaving the game pretty much impossible to me.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 4:14pm | Report
I have never intentionally left a game. 4 leaves due to: 1 parental demand, 1 need to travel, 2 computer failures (laptop would overheat at the time, got a new laptop).

I've only ever once wanted to leave a game. When I was the 5th person in the lobby to a premade 4. They bullied me the whole game, whenever I said anything they said I was whining. I should have just left the game instead of putting up with their verbal harassment.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 4:16pm | Report
I'm assuming that was before you could mute people? =P
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 4:26pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

I've only ever once wanted to leave a game. When I was the 5th person in the lobby to a premade 4. They bullied me the whole game, whenever I said anything they said I was whining. I should have just left the game instead of putting up with their verbal harassment.

I hate those games and I am ashamed to say I know four people that make pre-mades and do that :/

Was any of their names Aux or Crazysnowman by any chance?
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 4:28pm | Report
^ Lol, CALLED OUT!
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 4:40pm | Report
I call them out when they do that **** every time, it pisses me off.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 8:11pm | Report
My cold suddenly decided to get worse, so I've been coughing a lot...and now my voice sounds all gravelly and gross...QQ
Hanuul
<Member>
Hanuul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 10:12pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

I have never intentionally left a game. 4 leaves due to: 1 parental demand, 1 need to travel, 2 computer failures (laptop would overheat at the time, got a new laptop).

That is all my ****ing leaves. I must tell you, I have so many leaves due to that. I guess I should QQQQQQ about that right now and forever since you just reminded me of that. **** LoL and its massive CPU usage (which either causes overheat or lag) since I bothered to check task manager and it was ****ing 100%. QQ MOAR
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 10:22pm | Report
I think I have 4 leaves ever....and one of them was a game where I tried to play LoL on a charter bus's wifi and couldn't connect for more than two minutes at a time.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide