Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17997 posts - page 237 of 1800
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Posts:
517
Joined:
Mar 30th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 2:20am | Report
So I give up on Ranked. Lost 6 out of 7 ranked matches today.

In the first, we had a Twitch rush Mejai's Soulstealer. He wouldn't let me solo top Irelia, so I had to duo lane with Morgana bot. He then feeds Kennen, who also rushed Mejai's. After about 15 minutes of Twitch feeding, Nocturne quits. It's now basically a 3v5. Twitch stays invisible until we focus someone down, then takes the last hit for the kill.

In another game, I decide to jungle Nocturne. I do well enough, considering I grabbed Cloth Armor instead of Vampiric Scepter starting off, which slowed my jungle route down a bit. I was 3/0 within the 20 minute mark. The rest of the team had no less than 5 deaths each. Eventually, the constant feeding catches up to me and I start dying. I'm 3/2, and Tryndamere starts talking about how terrible I am. It was bad enough he called jungle, then waited 2 seconds before the countdown ended and instalocked solo-top trynd when I chose Caitlyn. I had to Jungle Nocturne, and we didn't have a ranged Carry that game. It's still my fault, however.

In yet another game, I chose Talon, and went bottom with Singed. I knew this game was screwed, because we had a Heal/ Clarity Soraka and a first time Kennen. My final score was 2/1, and I somehow take the blame for all of it. the 1/8 Singed isn't the reason we lost. The AFK Kennen isn't the reason we lost. It was my fault.

In one of the last games I played, the game was decided at Character Selection, when an instalock Heimerdinger refused to give Brand mid. We argued and argued, but finally the almost-brand decided to give up mid to him. Heimerdinger loses mid turret, and never gets a single kill. He then leaves mid and refuses to come back. I had to neglect my lane, which got taken down. Again, I take the blame because "I didn't do anything about Graves being mid." Then I fed Malzahar because "I let him roam around ulting people."

The worst part is, out of all of my teammates, only one had more than 80 wins. Out of all of my enemies, over 25 of them had over 100 wins. I have tried raising my ELO, but I won't be doing it via Solo-Queue. I can't play arranged because I don't have a full team. Seems like ranked is over for me.


Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Posts:
1295
Joined:
Jun 24th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 2:54am | Report
I feel ya man. I FINALLY hit the 1350 ELO marks AGAIN, but I fell on a losing spree, thanks to intentional feeders and leavers. Back to 1050 fml

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Posts:
517
Joined:
Mar 30th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 2:55am | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

I feel ya man. I FINALLY hit the 1350 ELO marks AGAIN, but I fell on a losing spree, thanks to intentional feeders and leavers. Back to 1050 fml

I'm at less than 1k now T.T


Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5981
Joined:
Aug 14th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 7:20am | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

Sometimes I just hate this game...

I was playing Lux like always, laning with a friend of mine, who was playing Talon. All game long, we don't do too much ****, just got unlucky sometimes (attempted 4 dragon and 2 baron steals and only 1 dragon steal worked).

At the end of the match, which we lost after like 85 minutes, our teammate Tristana keeps QQing about how sucky me and Talon were, useless, etc.

I said he was an idiot, and I did not have a right click champ like him. Then I decided to be clever and just leave the screen that comes after the match ends. It just angers me so much, it's a just a loss in a game... and someone acts like the world just ended. Besides, I think if we lose you should blame the whole team, not just some of the team.

Bah!


Oh yeah, seems like I suck really hard because I had 7/2/7... Irelia on my team QQ because she goes in 5v1 and blames me for it. I have a proposition: Let's either ban or educate those ******s, they are pissing me off. Guys like that Irelia and Tristana just ruin this game for others.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
gimly32
<Member>
gimly32's Forum Avatar
Posts:
2
Joined:
Jun 15th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 8:05am | Report
playing jarvan as tank. initiating a teamfight, half killing 3 squishies,
my team doesn't follow. I die, THEN my team goes in, they all die.
yup gg, /surrender
surrender vote fails :/
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1262
Joined:
Dec 28th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 8:11am | Report
**** can I seriusly play one ranked solo queue game without a leaver on my team or fking troll in queue. Is LoL srsly full of ******ed gipsys?

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9281
Joined:
Aug 10th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 9:12am | Report
First my QQ

Working...Building a stupid display case...NOT IN MY JOB DESCRIPTION....

Secondly...To all you "My ELO sucks because I get **** team-mates" QQrs L2P. If you play a tanky DPS you'll be more likely to carry and win even with bad team-mates. You know because the tanky DPS meta is like...OP?

And if you can't, then STOP PLAYING RANKED. If you lower your expectations and do "normals" GUESS WHAT. You'll stop getting mad because you'll be used to failness and expect it. Like I do.

For anyone who's going to retort and be a whiny little ***** saying that "but JEFFY how can you say such a thing", you're just hating and you KNOW I'm right.

"But people won't let me OT Carry, or solo top QQ QQ" L2 DUO LANE. If YOU can't adjust to every situation then there is no reason for you to play ranked. Soloque normals and stop trying to "tryhard".

I'm sick of this "my elo sucks" QQ. I'm sure we all exagerate the facts, I know I do with my anecdotes. But seriously, this is INSANE...Insanity-Repeatidly doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. If you play 3 games in a row have: Feeders/Trolls/Bad teammates in general. Do you expect the 4th or 5th or 6th game of the day...To be different? GET OVER IT.

/end rant
BunkerBob
<Member>
BunkerBob's Forum Avatar
Posts:
323
Joined:
Aug 5th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 9:14am | Report
Come to my standards and suck just as hard as me! Theres lots of room at the bottom of the barrel, mind the trolls.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9281
Joined:
Aug 10th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 2:19pm | Report
Just another one of those long lonely days :/

Home soon though. Thank goodness, my phone died and I'm going mad.....
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Posts:
517
Joined:
Mar 30th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 3:15pm | Report

Secondly...To all you "My ELO sucks because I get **** team-mates" QQrs L2P. If you play a tanky DPS you'll be more likely to carry and win even with bad team-mates. You know because the tanky DPS meta is like...OP?


By tanky dps, you mean Irelia and Nocturne, right? Too bad I don't know how to play those champions..
Owait...

Trying to say I don't know how to play is an assumption you don't have the right to imply.


For anyone who's going to retort and be a whiny little ***** saying that "but JEFFY how can you say such a thing", you're just hating and you KNOW I'm right.


This is not my case. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather just say you're being an ******* and be done with it. Whoever pissed in your cheerios is beyond me, as my lack of concern prevents me from wondering.


"But people won't let me OT Carry, or solo top QQ QQ" L2 DUO LANE. If YOU can't adjust to every situation then there is no reason for you to play ranked. Soloque normals and stop trying to "tryhard".


I do remember saying that I duo-laned with Morgana when I was denied my solo-top? Yeah, I did quite well, getting a double kill the moment I got into lane with her. The problem wasn't that I wasn't able to solo top. The problem was that our Twitch was trolling by stacking mejai's and feeding a solo-top Kennen.


I'm sick of this "my elo sucks" QQ. I'm sure we all exagerate the facts, I know I do with my anecdotes. But seriously, this is INSANE...Insanity-Repeatidly doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. If you play 3 games in a row have: Feeders/Trolls/Bad teammates in general. Do you expect the 4th or 5th or 6th game of the day...To be different? GET OVER IT.


I believe this thread was made for QQ, allowing us to vent about our problems without judgement from other people. If you don't like what you read, then stay off the thread. It's as simple as that. I only wish I could exaggerate how terrible these teammates of mine were, but I was simply stating everything I noticed when playing. Claiming that I'm insane for solo-queuing ranked repeatedly is a null-point. The statement would only hold true if I were playing with the same team repeatedly, and playing the same champion every game.

Your ignorant remarks of what you think you know are slightly funny. Your incessant ranting, however, is quite annoying, and are otherwise ridiculous. What gives you the right to tell people what they can and can't say? I guess I'll reiterate your conclusion.

GET THE **** OVER IT.


Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide