Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 595 of 1800
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 6:52pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I feel really ****py today. >.>

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 7:13pm | Report
Bloody ****ing low level **** teammates on EU who feed a Tryndamere 20 bloody kills.

I CANT ****ING CARRY YOU IF YOU FEED A TRYNDAMERE 20 ****ING KILLS.

CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 7:34pm | Report
I used to climb with supports. Lost my first game Janna, and that pulled my trigger

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
grammydatroll
<Member>
grammydatroll's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 3:51am | Report
Oh, guys... So many times I've got trolled by my teammates. So many times my Solotop lane got stoled by a ******, so many times my team fed my enemy on my lane - generally solotop - and we lost, because of their too small brain.
I dont want to blame every single people, because we are all humans. We all made mistakes, but really... Stoling top from me, and feeding a Renekton to 8/0 isn't that what I wanted to see from a "I'm so pro, I have skin, skill, im a decent high++ badass mofo" Lee Sin.
- Next game I just pwned that Lee Sin - in that game he was Irelia -, as Renekton, but I still feel so sadly. -
And the carries. Oh the carries. Whenever I can win my lane, other lane are totally dominated, or owned. There's no other way. Whenever I face the fact, how that Corki feeds Ashe since the beginning, I just want to rage a ****in big. Why those people play ranked? I'm stucked near 1200 because of the ******s, however I just know how I'm a lot better. Yes, I'm a far better player, but this Elo System gives elo for Wins only. Why? I had 16/2 as Renekton on solotop, I just raped a Gangplank to 2/8/0 - he was good player, but yay, I got my boss mode in early due to the early double, then again a double :> - and I got -12 elo points, because Mr. IMTHEPROCARRY Vayne and his friend Mr. IMTHEBESTAPCARRYEUWEST had 0/7/2 and 1/9/idk ... How could I do something? I won my lane, I deserved the win - or plus elo -, doesn't matter how the others don't. Why need to bind me in the elohell just because somebody don't know how to play? WHY? I could leave the elohell in a day, but c'mon, my first games on ranked were loses, due the ****** bot lane or mid, who's fed everyone, and there's no more plus elo for your win dude... No more because of the noobs, who just came to Ranked and ruined everything. Good ol' times when everyone started the game in the picking phase, not after the loading. Cause now this happens. I want to carry, I want solotop blablabla, then somebody comes and steals your lane without a single word, because he can pick before you. Then fails a big, blames the team, because the jungler ganks alot, but that's not enough, or the misses which is always missing, because the people too lazy to write down 2(ss) or 3(mia) letter. I'm going to kill myself, if I cant roll out from the elohell after 600 games on ranked... I'm far better player than them, and I'm still there, because of the idiots.
And the real QQ:
**** YOU ALL YOU ****** BASTARDS WHO NEVER REALIZED HOW YOU ARENT A BADASS PLAYER ONLY A DUMMIE WHO SHOUDDA KNOW HOW RANKED ISNT FOR TROLLING OR BEING A SCUMBAG.
*sigh*
I feel better now!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 7:02am | Report
If you belong at a higher Elo you'll get there. If you've played 600 games you're probably right where you belong in honesty.

Wickd just started playing ranked duo queue on his smurf account, he's currently at 1650 Elo with 12 wins and 0 losses.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 8:23am | Report

My whole team raged at me for playing Alistar and doing the W/Q combo. Wtf? They want me to Flash in every single time. I DONT HAVE FLASH ON 20 SECOND COOL-DOWN FFS! And Graves who doesn't get damage and continually questions his ability to play the game. Mid Galio losing to Kassadin because he chose Galio to counter him. A good counter? Probably not. And then i fkin sucked the whole game. So pissed

Actually galieo should be a fine pick against kassadin.....hur dur he gets ap for building mr. If he lost then he was just bad. Picks and counter picks matter but so does the skill behind them. And if ppl dont know that head butt pulv is a sexual experience on alistar then youre probably just with a bunch of baddies. Simple fix is /ignore.
Majamorra
<Member>
Majamorra's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 12:02pm | Report
I hate when -10 level players enter on your team and lose the game for you :S

Yes, my new project start it. Feel free to PM me and give me suggestions to be the best blog on MOBAfire!

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 12:56pm | Report
My friend is so terrible!!!

Plays Kass, rushes Lich bane. Has 2 other sources of AP. D. Ring and Lucky pick.
Proceeds to buy Frozen Heart. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

Their Sivir goes to backdoor us. I say to myself, "Fine. I'll stop her." I tell my team this. THE ENTIRE TEAM DECIDES TO BACK! ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

I have to get BoM and roam, as Swain. I end the game with 19 kills and 9 deaths. Items: Zhoyna's, Haunting Guise, DFG, RoA, Mobility Boots, Will of the Ancients. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

They had Eve and Poppy who got extremely fed and the only person who could take them out was me...

Why do I queue with friends anymore?!?!?!?!
True love is found only in yourself.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 1:21pm | Report
Cause they are your friends?
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 1:53pm | Report
Dainou wrote:

Cause they are your friends?

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide