Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 930 of 1800
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2013 6:09pm | Report
you forgot battle bunny riven....also has lots of ***.

but yes, no issues with Frost *** Irelia.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2013 9:38pm | Report
cat Katarina. GG all other skins.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2013 10:43pm | Report
no *** visible

very little cleavage visible

2/10 would not bang
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2013 11:12pm | Report
THE BARD HAS SPOKEN!
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2013 1:49am | Report
It might not be as visible in the art, but Nightblade Irelia also has a pretty noticeable *** in game (btw that's clearly her best skin, just sayin')

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2013 9:21am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

It might not be as visible in the art, but Nightblade Irelia also has a pretty noticeable *** in game (btw that's clearly her best skin, just sayin')

<3<3 I have that skin because it's so prettyyyyyyyyyyy
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2013 10:12am | Report
asdjfghmnm!...
Tired of having the top and bottom feed while I was busy playing the champions I was not quite ready to pubstomp on yet, so I picked LeBlanc. Firstly, lolISaidItFirstPick pitted me against a team with three stupidly tanky champions (although some would have been burstable if not fed). Secondly, of course top and bottom fed. But it's okay, I'm LeBlanc right, I'll just go crush that Vayne? Nope, sorry, says bottom lane, weessa pushing ALL the way to her tower. Which would explain how they died so often (no wards).

Then, by the time I had enough mana to squish Ziggs and have enough left to roam (rather than choose between them) the enemy team wisened up. Ziggs went top and jungle Udyr went crazy-pushing down my lane. All the burst, and I'd be OOM before he was dead. So I asked my team "Our only chance is me roaming, can someone take over mid lane, get some farm, and stop Udyr from toppling my tower as soon as I leave?"

Nope... Not even a response. So, let bot and top keep crushing, or let Udyr push all the way to the nexus. Joy. In retrospect, I should have bought a chalice and a bunch of pots so I could force Udyr from lane and then regen mana while running to gank. But still... My team didn't have to be smart, they just had to listen, but nooooo. We'd still have lost anyway, no doubt, but they threw away our only hope.

Which is kind of why I refuse to touch ranked with the end of a barge pole. I hear too often "you have to be able to carry your team". But when they're going 0/8, or 0/10 before you get the chance to stomp, how are you supposed to catch up and somehow beat a fed jungler, ADC and bruiser?

In brighter news, I actually carried a game as ADC for the first time ever. Usually if I get fed as ADC the enemy team is either godawful and surrenders before I get chance to carry and learn some positioning, or my team is so dreadful that they surrender before we get to teamfights. The one-sidedness of matches is becoming really dull. Give me a nice long, seesawing 40-50 min match. I don't care if I lose, just make it fun and give me a chance to experience and learn from the late game. I think they only reason I'm still enjoying myself with this run of luck is because I just focus on bettering myself. So long as I get chance to improve my skills in some manner I can convince myself to be content.
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2013 10:18am | Report
@MyRepublic, Mercenary Katarina*

by jhoijhoi
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2013 10:25am | Report
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Vi, mechanic queen of the hips.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2013 10:38am | Report
Vi is clearly lesbian though.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide