Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 933 of 1800
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 7:04pm | Report
U deserve that for playing Teemo ^

(jks)

Also Bard Karma skins are ugly :S

(no jks)
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)
]
Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2013 2:00am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Photobucket killed my Rumble guide, GG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PHOTOBUCKET HOW COULD YOU RUIN FALSOOGOD'S GUIDE!

thoughts on using Imageshack.us ?
imo more reliable. even tho their pic quality is a little lower, they won't be ****s about bandwith and stuff like that. sorry for your guide. btw sympathy +rep for you. guides take hella long to make
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2013 6:11am | Report
e.e
I lost like 26 lp for losing 1 game and it took me three wins to get them
THIS SYSTEM SO GREAT.
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2013 7:40am | Report
Yeahh i feel you. on my ranked partner's ascent to gold division, he was averaging about 1-2 LP/win... We went on a 7 game win streak, and he gained 14 LP. THEN, he lost a game, and got -16 LP... And then he won a game and insta-qualified for his promotion series.

Dw, xeres, usually a big drop in lp for a loss means that you'll start getting more lp/win
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 2:08am | Report
q.q
10/5/15 game as kennen, pretty much the only one on my team doing stuff >.<
Kha was okay, picked off low health people..but thats about it. Could've poked a lot more with his void spike thingies.
Ez instadied cause positioning is op.
Support naut was doing good, no complaints.
voli was doing ok ish.
And then there's me. I pretty much won all of the midgame fights alone 8D
Their irellia was really really good and she carried her team on her back till the very late game, to the point where vayne was farmed enough to go afk and kill everything.
I tried to go with a survivable build, maybe that was the downfall?
Armguard>guise>zonyas>boots>negatron>abysall>sorcs>Giants belt>ga>randuins
it worked pretty good, i managed to cause a LOT of disruption and stay alive long enough for my damage to matter.
I wonder if i had gone less tanky and had more damage, would i have been able to win this one ? 8l
Meh, anyway.
QQ I HATE it when one person on the enemy team carries people so hard to the point where it doesn't matter how bad they are, they still win .__.
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 10:10am | Report
man, my friends are ***wholes

first they have someone auto lock a character so I cant, and then that person does really freaking well, but then trolls. I jungle noct and am 14/4/4 by like, 20 minutes, so my team starts trolling, Lee sits in a bush (fed as ****) with 100 HP and dances till he dies, corki just valkyries into them all the time, ALL THE TIME, Morgana was the only one trying, and all game? "report noct, bad jungle, can't play"

this was a 5 man premade, they simply didn't want me to play lee, and then decided it was time to continue ruining my game
Ban out GoodPlays GG
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 2:17pm | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:

Got out of a really bad game.
Someone called me noob. So I obliged. (btw, soooooo funny when you engage, just to die, and everyone else follows you to their death)

So after that horrible, horrible, yet fun game, I instalocked mumu as jungler. (not to be confused with nunu)
But we had this one guy really wanting to jungle. So he locked a jungler also. Yay, 2 junglers.
Was wtf, dun care, but then he stole my blue buff. Waited till the end and smited to get it.
So I trolled that game. (the fact that he insulted me (other than noob) prolly didn't help)
They had 4 kills before I got to lvl 2.
Gave em 6 more just for kicks.
Then I went farming.
Lost epicly, but it was so much fun.
Was this epic moment where I was exchanging fists with WW, going down equally fast, just got enough mana for my E and he died. I went on to feed the rest, he gained 2 levels on me and we duked it out again. He was about to win when our Lux fired off an epic ulti, leaving me with <100 hp.

Next game I did the usual thing, be nice, civil. Then our Nasus got ganked, cause he forgot to ward, he obviously didn't notice I was busy ganking bot, so he called me a noob.
Again I obliged. :D
Was feeding for like 15 mins when our bot noticed what was going on. Which was actually pretty funny.
They also fell for the suicide run and then blamed the jungler. Oh my, I haven't laughed this hard in days.

So next battle I again did the usual thing. Be nice. Be civil. Help gank. Got a triple kill ganking bot. Got 3 more assists, then the enemy team suddenly focussed. Despite everything we tried, they just steamrolled over us.
No name calling, just a simple overwhelming loss.

And to think the day started so well with a few kills, a few deaths and 16 assists in a winning game.

Guess I got reported quite a few times.
Wonder what happens when one gets reported?

*clears throat* You sound like a little *****.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 2:51pm | Report
Except that you're more of the problem than an enforcement. You're the one those tips are about. The guy that calls you a noob isn't nearly on the level that you are with intentional feeding. I've never told a baddie to uninstall, but I will tell you to. Seriously. For the good of the community uninstall. You're toxic trash that no one needs to deal with.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 3:00pm | Report
Duoed with my Bronze 3 friend, after being idle-demoted to Silver 2, lost as ADC because I played stupidly.
Play a ranked game right after, win and have almost enough to get to my Bo3 for silver 1 again. =_=
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 4:18pm | Report
when you think you are getting as skilled as you have never been before with Lee Sin and feel exited to play some games just to see at least one teammember pick Revive+ Ghost, or stand within Cannon Barrage while hitting Amumu under a turret, or feeding a Jax to oblivion, denying all facts and justifying is uber skills with "look at my score" when I'm the one roaming trying to give support and counterbuilding... A FED Jax.

Sig made by Aquilegia

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide