Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Playing only revive Pantheon in ranked

Creator: EvilDice July 5, 2011 3:46pm
1 2 3 4 5
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 5:28pm | Report
rageblade/nashor/gunblade/trinity force/mercs or sorcs depending on the enemy team/survivability

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 8:14pm | Report
Kayle has a terrible early game, that's all. She needs a ton of farm, being the only HYBRID carry in the game.

Kayle's always been viable in late game. In fact, more then viable, it's beastly.
High ELO players were just sick of playing through her early game. (While the the noobies just fed, and could never get past her early game)
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 8:26pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

Kayle has a terrible early game, that's all. She needs a ton of farm, being the only HYBRID carry in the game.

Kayle's always been viable in late game. In fact, more then viable, it's beastly.
High ELO players were just sick of playing through her early game. (While the the noobies just fed, and could never get past her early game)

Kayle's had a huge surge of solo-top players (including rain man and colbycheeze), because that lane is based heavily on sustain (kayle has heal), farming (kayle needs farm), and ranged isn't necessary (so kayle can last hit without her E).

So, I suggest you play Kayle top lane and see how you do. You'll find it much easier than normal game typically feels, and you'll get to late game with more farm and less deaths.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 8:44pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

You got it all wrong Jun, that was the perception months ago, when Kayle was underplayed. Kayle, believe it or not, is an insanely strong solo laner. With proper runes, you can get up to 70 AP early game with just a doran's ring. That makes your E hit about 100 damage per attack. Kayle melts health bars early on, just absolutely melts them. I've yet to lose my lane in 10 games as Kayle, granted there is a skill gap, but I've pretty much crushed anyone I have faced.

Late game, she begins to fall off, simply because if you want to be a threat late game you have to itemize for more damage, making her more of a glass cannon. Having said this her late game is not bad at all, which adds to her being so broken. She will always have a strong presence lategame though, just for her ult alone. I expect nerfs to Kayle in the next patch, no joke.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
kaas
<Member>
kaas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 8:33am | Report
EvilDice wrote:

rageblade/nashor/gunblade/trinity force/mercs or sorcs depending on the enemy team/survivability

Thx, that's mainly how i build her aswel, but i was just wondering why you called her OP, I only realy start shining late game when I'm nearly full build.
Anandre
<Member>
Anandre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 8:18pm | Report
All this spam actually drives me away from HoN. Makes me think it's dirty.
kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 8:26pm | Report
is spaming an advertisement allowed on this website?
"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus, and take to the sky
"
—LOVELESS, Act 1
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 8:44pm | Report
Kayle has a solid early game IMO. Her Q+E combo is solid. And you can deny indefinitely with some MP5 runes
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 8:45pm | Report
kin333x wrote:

is spaming an advertisement allowed on this website?

No, it isn't. I've been chasing this guy all around the forums (mods can't actually ban), and it's getting very tedious.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 8:46pm | Report
deny or harass I mean....Back on topic

Revive panth is crazy. Saw Dyrus playing it. I couldnt handle the beauty of how well it works.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide