Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Playing unranked games is so boring. x.o

Creator: Considereth March 24, 2011 6:45pm
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 5:06am | Report
Played a Ranked today where our Mundo DC'd from the first 5 minutes *sigh*. Played two others after and completely carried as Nasus =). Seriously, be Nasus, farm top for 20 minutes. GG.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 6:09am | Report
You guys basically listed what I like about ranked and had that as what you hate about it xD!

Maybe my ELO in normal is extremely low or something in normal but I **** on them so hard. I'm not bragging, if I play one of my mains we will usually always win. I like to troll normals and play what I'm not good at, namely anything that isn't an offtank. Other than this, I like tryhards. I like being around people who it is win or die. Laugh or Rage. This is probably why I have more solo quo ranked games played than normal. Also, the draft is nice. Zilean is a real pain in the *** and I like to keep him banned.

I had a Morde blame me because he feed top 3 times within 10 minutes. I was jungling and he said it was my fault for not laning with him in normal game. I was like "wtf, this is the kind of **** I hate when people are so stupid that don't even know the benefit of a solo lane". Worst thing is I tried to gank his lane and he didn't even move after I repeatedly pinged and went in to gank. It just seems like people do not care, just trolling around in normals.

ARAM are decide usually at champion selection xD.

Nasus is fun. I free farm on a Morgana awhile back. End up going 7/1 at the 25 minute mark. We still lost though, they had enough CC to keep me locked in place along with my team feeding all game xD. I think the score was like 12 to 25 or something lol. He is good, he is the opposite of Renekton. Renekton does great early-mid game but his late game unless feed just falls off and he become a offtank stun machine.

Also, Reijax and I were trolling around in normal games with Renekton and Nasus bottom lane. We turret dived at league 6, popped both our ulitmates and killed both of them. Its was so funny, you should try it out. We laughed for a good 10 minutes afterward. xD

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 6:12am | Report
Normals are fun for having ***** 'n giggles (check the Matchmaking->Mobafire Premades topic) but Ranked is for the real men.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 6:19am | Report
Jebus, that makes a lot of sense. Ranked is also luck based, even if you hard carry you won't always win. ^^

*goes to matchmaking forums*

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 6:26am | Report
Also Xai needs to stop being a sook when he loses Normal games..

that is all.
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 6:28am | Report
Lol yea xiao moar QQ normal losing noob!

i used nasus in ranked to get me into 1400, after that some people are skilled enough to counter him and hes not as usefull
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 6:30am | Report
^ yeah his weaknesses;

>Needs massive farm
>Gets kited =(
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 6:40am | Report
when I play normals I have try half mess around but yea i do find them boring, i just want to get higher in ranked but it's so hard cause there are so many bad people, and they get carried up aswell so you are walys with baddies till 1700's lol ¬_¬
VoiD
<Member>
VoiD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 7:56am | Report
I like playing casual normal games because if our team has no teamwork whatsoever and do whatever they want, I can go dps Shen and carry :)
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 9:26am | Report
what i like about normals is that it lets me try champions at a (somewhat) wide variety of champions/builds/setups

what i dont like is 99% of people in normals don't understand how to farm or let your teammates farm, and can ruin games for you easily by ****ing up your lane when they already do bad in theres

it doesnt matter if i play hard carry in normal games, someone will move into my lane after they push bot or lose bot and then steal my CS and feed their carry / laner, making it harder for me to do my job.

although the same can be said for almost 90% of people in ranked under 1300
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide