Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Playing unranked games is so boring. x.o

Creator: Considereth March 24, 2011 6:45pm
1 2 3
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 9:44am | Report
A lot of people in normal do not understand what last hitting is. They just auto attack the minions. This is one of the main reason I usually try not to play normal unless I'm trolling xD.

I've yet to try dps shen. Its funny how much dps shen has at the beginning of the game. Shen can out dps many dpsers at this stage.

I'm just waiting until season 2 comes out. I'm going to pair up with people and tryhard it in solo quo. When I first played ranked (I was level 28). They used to let lvl 20s play ranked at the beginning lol. Anyways, I was bad. I got pushed into 700 elo. I carried my way up into 1400s. I don't know if it is worth it to tryhard and get into 1500s as April will be here soon.

Lol, I like it when people rage on vent. I laugh my head off secretly xD!

Also, remember:

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 10:22am | Report
soo season 2 this april?
imma go mega tryhard roaming alistarlolvladjelly
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 12:08pm | Report
Booshido wrote:

soo season 2 this april?

Where did you read this?

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 12:15pm | Report
Quoted:
They used to let lvl 20s play ranked at the beginning lol. Anyways, I was bad. I got pushed into 700 elo. I carried my way up into 1400s.

Sort of reminds me of when I first played ranked, immediately after season one was released. I dropped down pretty quickly (about 900?) due to a lot of bad team-mates playing after a long time of not playing just cause ranked was released. Waited a few months, things changed, got a lot of good (and lucky) games, got up to 1500, fluxuated around there for ages, slowly got to 1600, 1700, 1800. Lots of lucky (enemy team getting high elo troll lolol) games put me above 1900, but probably going to drop back down soon.

Season 2 coming out in April? Thought it'd be a lot later. If so, I'll just IP farm on US to get runes ready.
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 3:55pm | Report

I'm just waiting until season 2 comes out..... I don't know if it is worth it to tryhard and get into 1500s as April will be here soon.

April?
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 3:57pm | Report
This leads to where Considereth got the info that Season 2 comes out in April.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 4:00pm | Report
Considereth, I want names.
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 4:32pm | Report
Aren't they changing the way the new season affects your elo? Like.. Instead of reseting it they "smooth" it out. In other words you might get lowered to the nearest hundred (for example) instead of everyone getting put into 1200 again.
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 4:48pm | Report
Lol, I might be wrong. Last time I asked around on the forums a couple of people told me April. I might be wrong, don't count on it. I just hope its start in April xD!

I wouldn't mind if they smooth it out or whatnot. I don't mind to start fresh either. Elo rating system right now is kind of luck based, it helps to be good of course. But is it better to be lucky than good? That is the true question. :P

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 4:50pm | Report
I DO NOT. want to go back to 1200, it took me a lot of sweat and blood and tears to get up to my poor little 1334 elo and NOBODY is putting me back again! YAHEAR ME!! ROAR!!!

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide