Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 12:33pm | Report
can confirm
TheBlueReaper
<Member>
TheBlueReaper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 1:28pm | Report

8-1 with Shen :3

There's something I dont understand though, my last two games were wins and they gave me 20+ lp, now I win and I get 12.
Thanks to jhoijhoi , TinyStar , Minho, Hogopogo , TheNamelessBard and GMD for the sigs!
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2013 5:05pm | Report

Oh. My. God.

I had time for 2 games tonight and this is one of the ones I got.

I manage to never drop 5 cs behind Kayle during the laning phase but my team just kept dying and dying for no reason. Bot died at lvl 1, trynd too, Sona only bought greens vs Eve, J4 dived botlane at level 3, they came 4 mid lane when I hit level 6-7 and just pushed all the way to the inhibitor down and my team didn't even come. None of them. At that point we told them to just push for free and I afked.

Oh yeah and don't forget Sona and Ezreal constantly raging at eachother, J4 being silent and not doing anything other than the level 3 dive on botlane and Trynd saying things like OOPS in caps after he would die to aatrox.

And no, I didn't rage at them in chat. I said like 4 things total : they're invading red, Kayle is gonna be a pain, please just push down nexus (after they killed our inhib and nobody came) and when everyone said GG I said Are you kidding me? BG
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2013 6:04pm | Report

This game was so ****ing unbelievable. It was down to the wire, but we had the advantage at the moment and it was thrown so hard.

Blitzcrank pulled Malphite every single time, I swear. Shen didn't understand the concept of splitpushing, it seems. Poppy was decent minus the toxicity. Akali also did okay to begin with, but began to fall off quite hard when she bought no MagPen, especially against their Xin and Malphite who she had difficulty getting past to get to Ziggs/ Varus.

Anyway, it wasn't the major reason we lost this game. So all lanes are pushing and we only have inhib turrets to take (I took all but 2 turrets for our team - most won't show on the scoreboard, but that's because I let minions take it so the enemy got less gold/exp - other two towers were taken by Shen and Poppy). Blitzcrank makes a decent hook onto Thresh, but he Flashes out before we can CC him with... well... what little CC we had. The grab however, had put our team in a perilous situation. All of us immediately headed for Thresh when the grab was made. Which means our team bunched together. Malphite ultied and hit 3 people. Only I alone actually dodged it with Arcane Shift whilst it just missed Poppy entirely.

That ultimate pretty much decided the game as the team was chain CCed and I could do nothing but just fire Mystic Shots and killing Varus or Ziggs, I don't remember. Poppy killed the other one. So our team basically gets aced except me and the other team has Xin Zhao, Thresh and Malphite. The 3 champions I cannot even kill in a 1 vs 1.

In hindsight, I think I should have bought a [[blade of the ruined king instead of double Bloodthirster. Even though we were killing Malphite and Xin Zhao in the majority of teamfights, it was getting to the point where we couldn't kill them quickly enough anyway.

Yes, the team did badly. I certainly did my fair share of derping, but that aside, I was the main carrying force despite my team going 'omg Ez no damage' (2nd highest damage to champion, stfu *****). Having said that, we did have the upper hand, but the last teamfight really decided it all.

For getting wombo-comboed by Malphite+ Ziggs, they then proceeded to go 'Report Ez farming during teamfight'. Uh, what? I'm the only one who dodged the Malphite ultimate. I'm the one 12/0/17, I'm the one who took the most towers (pretty much all of them), had the highest CS and second highest amount of damage to champions in the whole game. I got the last hit on Baron because Shen is too ******ed to use Smite. I'm the one pushing our sidelanes because our splitpusher has apparently never heard of the concept. I'm the one who cleaned up your ****ty teamfights because Blitzcrank has sloppy initiations (most of which were on Malphite usually).

The reason we lost is because we threw the last teamfight hard. I was not 'farming', you ******s. If I manage to get a kill and assist from that debacle of a fight, I think you have no grounds to be suggesting I was farming. I actually got 3 kills in the end, but the last one didn't count because I killed someone whilst they were beating down our Nexus.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2013 1:18pm | Report
They got Baron twice.
Jax was fed cause learning Shen and made some mistakes early on.
Pushed for an inhib.
That really helped us for the next 20 mins or so.
We didn't have the punch to push, so we tried to concentrate them and let minions do the pushing.
Easy with an inhib down.
Kept destroying it when it got back up.
In the end it was a stand off at our mid inhib tower.
They had Baron buff.
Gragas came too close, got taunted by Ahri, then by me, 1 down it was 4 vs 5. They had decided to engage the moment Gragas was caught. And that lost them the game.

Nice game that one.

EDIT: People saying you shouldn't take TriForce on Xin Zhao
I think I should. :D

I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2013 3:24pm | Report
Support Poppy much too stronk.
I don't play LoL anymore.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2013 6:35am | Report

Thresh too easy <:

this guy made my day

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
haxzar
<Member>
haxzar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2013 8:00am | Report
Nautilus too stronk, carrying the lanes at early wow
Quoted:

this guy made my day

Also laughed too hard with this HAHAHA
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2013 8:18am | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:

EDIT: People saying you shouldn't take TriForce on Xin Zhao
I think I should. :D

Those people are right, you're just getting away with it cause your enemies are bad.
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2013 8:04pm | Report
More support Poppy. :D

Apparently ADCs really can't survive the Poppy wallstun. We got FB on Vayne early on thanks to Heroic Charge and great reactions from Jinx. The enemy bot lane were so confused and miserable because they didn't know what to do against my stun. Heck, I don't know what they could do myself.
I don't play LoL anymore.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide