Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2016 8:59pm | Report

That sick feeling when you are the jungler and you've forgotten Smite.
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2016 10:22pm | Report
VexRoth wrote:

Fun Kog'Maw game. He has a surprisingly smooth attack animation and you can easily hold waves outside of turret range with Void Ooze if you aren't under too much pressure. Get items, reach critical mass, and if they don't have the range or engage to get to you then you are pretty much set.

Bonus Note: I hit level two and nailed Jhin with Void Ooze and then laid into him with Bio-Arcane Barrage chunking him to 3/4 health establishing lane dominance and then Brand walked face first into a Bard stun and died for it. Wah-wah-wah.

he can be fun. If riot's changes to him push him back to what he was before the rework then i think i'm really going to have a good time with him
I liked playing him before the rework moreso than after.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2016 11:01pm | Report

he can be fun. If riot's changes to him push him back to what he was before the rework then i think i'm really going to have a good time with him
I liked playing him before the rework moreso than after.

Quoted:

Specifically, his W will no longer break the attack speed cap, apply only half damage from AD, or increase attack speed gained from items, and we’ll be looking at tweaks to his other basic spells to support that direction. We are not reverting changes to his ultimate, however.

Interesting. Wonder if his W will end up being like Caitlyn's Piltover Peacemaker where she gets more damage from autos late game than Q so you really only use Q to wave clear or hit multiple enemies at one go? Though maybe not since it seems like it will still be just a steroid of sorts?

I've been enjoying alternating Kog and Jhin. Kog has the ADC fantasy going for him. When he gets his items he will start taking over a game, but it feels too reliable, and oppressive to play against so I agree that some changes need to be made to him.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2016 11:19pm | Report
I think his W is basically just being reverted into old Kog.

For me I find it a bit both good and bad. One onnne side I'll miss feeling like a boss kiting at 3.6+ AS, abusing the **** out of my mechanics like no one else can. On the other hand that's not really the most consistent/practical thing to ddo and I'll be happy to have the old Kog back. :D I can kite basically perfectly at 2.5 AS so I won't be limited in any way like thisss.
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2016 9:56am | Report
I'm actually not that bad at moving between autos when i have high attack speeds, and i don't use attack move. Probably because of the amount of time i spent playing teemo and having 2-3 attack speed items.

I just had more fun playing old kogmaw than new kogmaw. But new kogmaw can be kinda trolly with melting people and it's really kinda dumb how easy he is.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2016 10:15pm | Report

"Weather forecast for tonight: dark, with a chance of pain!"

The tricky part of this game was that Fizz hit his stride just before our team had bought anything in the form of magic resistance besides Sona's Locket of the Iron Solari so he was a real menace thereafter.

Felt good to solo him in a side lane as my team was pushing for the end.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2016 12:15am | Report

sad league games

2 7 death games were frmo enemy jungler hard camping. most others were straight up losing mid~late game off of team's dumb mistakes

also, this happened in that 17 kill ori game

http://plays.tv/video/57e21959eafc752f51/h-e-l-p?from=user
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2016 12:58am | Report

What a good day to be fed.
Sig made by me!
suSelkowy
<Member>
suSelkowy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2016 2:39am | Report

https://gyazo.com/67dc026eba7027ba5cb23ed032ba8af5

Old graves still working in Platinum :3
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2016 5:45pm | Report
Pretty sure he works at every elo lol
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide