Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2016 5:42pm | Report

productive day

:)

plat climb went smoother than expected
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2016 5:22am | Report

Mister Embracing, are you aware that e-stalking is a form of e-bullying? Riot Games takes these issues very seriously. You have been warned.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2016 5:23am | Report
Didn't get jungle so I had to play my pocket pick.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2016 9:31am | Report

Mister Embracing, are you aware that e-stalking is a form of e-bullying? Riot Games takes these issues very seriously. You have been warned.

stfu kid i estalk who i want ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

got the d back yday doe

ez game ez life
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 3:16am | Report

The grading system for supports is still rigged.
Sig made by me!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 6:03am | Report
How many wards did you place/destroy? because that has a strong effect on your score as support.
Anarchist Matt
<Member>
Anarchist Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 6:44am | Report
I earn an S almost every time I play Leona or Thresh. When I don't earn one the biggest factor I've noticed is kill participation. Zyra here performed well but only participated in 22 of the 37 kills. That's a 59% kill participation. Notice, Shen has the same lower kill participation and also didn't earn an S. I'm not certain how big of a factor this actually is. Just my observation.
Sig by The_Nameless_Bard! <3
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 7:04pm | Report
How many wards did you place/destroy? because that has a strong effect on your score as support.

I'm using it frequently the moment I bought it. And I saw 6-8 wards during the whole game, most of them are pink wards that I destroyed. Maybe when I'm using Oracle Lens to clear wards and go deep sometimes and found no wards, their support use Sightstone only as a decoration.

PS. I'm using Zyra's W as a substitute for wards if I run out of Sightstone charges.

I earn an S almost every time I play Leona or Thresh. When I don't earn one the biggest factor I've noticed is kill participation. Zyra here performed well but only participated in 22 of the 37 kills. That's a 59% kill participation. Notice, Shen has the same lower kill participation and also didn't earn an S. I'm not certain how big of a factor this actually is. Just my observation.

And Vladimir got the lowest kill participation (46%) but he got S-. And my goal every game as a support is that at least I've participated 50% of the total kills in my team.
Sig made by me!

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2016 3:51am | Report
This is what unlucky looks like

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2016 2:05pm | Report

Fun Kog'Maw game. He has a surprisingly smooth attack animation and you can easily hold waves outside of turret range with Void Ooze if you aren't under too much pressure. Get items, reach critical mass, and if they don't have the range or engage to get to you then you are pretty much set.

Bonus Note: I hit level two and nailed Jhin with Void Ooze and then laid into him with Bio-Arcane Barrage chunking him to 3/4 health establishing lane dominance and then Brand walked face first into a Bard stun and died for it. Wah-wah-wah.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide