Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2017 4:09am | Report
Man, I wish I could be that good. Meanwhile I've hovered at G5 pretty much every season and this year Im struggling to even get back there. Any tips?
Lady Amelyne
<Member>
Lady Amelyne's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2017 6:38am | Report
I mean it's only natural for a player considerably above that level to be able to stomp that. Anything else would be sad, frankly, it's just how it works.
Credits go to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2017 4:17pm | Report
Man, I wish I could be that good. Meanwhile I've hovered at G5 pretty much every season and this year Im struggling to even get back there. Any tips?

Not really, repetition has pretty much been my greatest tool for improving over the years. Over time I just keep spotting more and more mistakes I can abuse, and make less mistakes myself. The biggest thing would be the common advice of focus on improvement, not climbing. The moment you care more about how you didn't deserve to lose a random meaningless game(s) over how you can improve is when playing to improve becomes useless. I'm not really too great at following this advice myself, but I guess that's why I smurf so much. :^) Makes it easier to not tilt and lose sight of the goal when I don't really care what rank I leave my smurfs at anyway.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2017 4:19pm | Report
a player considerably above that level

That's the impressive part. :D Playing vs D4s now and I still have an 87% winrate.

meanwhile my main is stuck at D5 because of a very large series of very unfortunate games
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2017 4:48pm | Report
Lately, it just seems like I get cheesed by Ignite or Darius and Fiora or the likes. I've been increasingly annoyed by this, so I just started playing those champions (which has worked in my favor!) but I refuse to stoop to the level of Ignite.

Now it seems like even if I lose lane to ignite cheese I can come back due to the obnoxious factors that Darius or Fiora have, but I still can't win enough to improve. Sad thing is I know exactly what Im doing wrong and can never seem to correct it.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2017 4:55pm | Report
Not really, repetition has pretty much been my greatest tool for improving over the years. Over time I just keep spotting more and more mistakes I can abuse, and make less mistakes myself. The biggest thing would be the common advice of focus on improvement, not climbing. The moment you care more about how you didn't deserve to lose a random meaningless game(s) over how you can improve is when playing to improve becomes useless. I'm not really too great at following this advice myself, but I guess that's why I smurf so much. :^) Makes it easier to not tilt and lose sight of the goal when I don't really care what rank I leave my smurfs at anyway.

Well said. Also grats on Challenger again Vapora.
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2017 12:14am | Report

~~hey this new champion is pretty fun~~ my first game was better though. seems to do well against katarina. you know, until she roams and gets free kills despite me warning everyone multiple times while i'm stuck in lane farming it and pushing it.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2017 12:44am | Report
It's nice that you can stop her ultimate or get out of it pretty easily, but he's rly squishy which on the other hand makes her annoying to play against when she gets her stupid resets.
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2017 3:19pm | Report
he has a really good ratio on his passive shield though. it's 90% I had a 500 health shield or so. if i had a rabadons i could conceivably have close to 1k shield late game. and the heal has a 70% ap ratio. and the E shield on allies has an 80% ratio.

RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2017 12:19am | Report

wewlad some good old illaoi mid because i wanted to round out the teams damage and do something fun and stupid. also it worked well against diana.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide