Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Release Notes v1.0.0.124

Creator: JunSupport August 23, 2011 8:57pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 11:10pm | Report
FFFFFFUUUUUUU ALISTAR NERFS WTF!! Gahhhh.... Ahhh... I can see why :/ I was benefiting from 75% damage reduction at level 6... in other words, invincibility early game. So before I started raging hard, I looked at how terrible that is...

He was excluded from the heal rework, though. Which I think is actually a good thing... I'm sick of facing an immovable object in lane, every time I face a Soraka. It's obviously broken.

I think Taric is becoming more combat oriented... while people exploiting a constant heal in bot lane may cry foul, they don't realize that that's not what riot wants. So I've got no complaints for Riot this patch... while the alistar early game nerfs may make me cringe, I'm not gonna ***** about it.

Xin needed the little nerfs. When I'm playing Annie, people like Kat, Xin, and Akali, who dodge my skill shots are always the ones who give me trouble.

I have a feeling I'm gonna hate Talon.... Though the blood tracking thing is kinda cool thouugh @_@

I don't care about my rep, but you can +rep if you want to.
Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 11:11pm | Report
Skarner needs a buff. His jungle is poor.

VoiD
<Member>
VoiD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 11:17pm | Report
Improved on the general mechanics of the game, but here comes the NERFHAMMERZZZ
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 11:29pm | Report
yeah but keels unless its a bugfix or extremely up/op they wont mess with champions for a few patches.

i mean after all they were going to remake alistar
and then roaming suport meta screwed them over and they had to change the rework.

there giving people some time to learn how to play good skarners. if he just sits in the meh pool for a while they'll buff him eventually.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 12:09am | Report
He's not totally awful like Yorick was, so I understand that he doesn't need the same sort of immediate buffs.

They're remaking Alistar again? Do tell, kind vet...

gabpin
<Member>
gabpin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 12:16am | Report
Keels wrote:

Skarner needs a buff. His jungle is poor.

maybe i should do a guide about it because its like the easiest jungler I ever played... like clear all jungle without recal and can even do a gank cause still got lot of life.... Il do a guide XD
Shaynythyryas
<Member>
Shaynythyryas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 12:23am | Report
Oh right, let's nerf agaiiin the cow, it's been almost two patches since last nerf ! T_T
Ok, he remains almost the same at level 16. Which I almost never reach 'cause i stupidly always play him as a support, but, ok.
If any, the less-mighty cow is still way more viable now than...

TARIIIIIIIC WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU POOR LAD T_T
At first glance, i appreciated the CD not going to 24/23/22/21/20 as first told by Shurelia. 20/19/18/17/16 can still be viable with his 2 sec reduct... waitwaitwait WHAT ? 1 SEC reduction against minions ?
But fine, fine, we'll hit enemy champs to get this holy bright 3 sec reduction ! 'cause it's a well-known fact that, with his OP aura armor, with his incredible base stats, with so much stuff (philo stone AND boots lvl 1 after only 20 min yeah yeah), he can tank so much an enemy Cait that he can afford to go right to her and smack his big hammer in her face in order to get his heal ready. A heal he certainly will awfully need at this point of stupidity (i won't talk about the ****iness of the AP ratio, cause an AP Taric is... errm... well i don't know, I never have time to buy AP stuff as support Taric).

Farewell Taric, it was nice playing you as a viable support.
Hello Janna, do you still have your wonderful shield ? Thank you very much, 'cause even your mana-hungry long-cd meh-heal is more reliable now.

~sigh~

Soraka looks fine to me, ok long cd on heal but still can do a life-saving double heal with her ult in case of true need, and tbh, i sense an annoying presence in lane with her Q now. I wonder if she can even be viable as a solo top.
Nidalee is - wuuuut ? OMG, as if people just didn't hate her awful spear enough. She keeps a very powerful heal, not truly less viable early game cause anyway you have so few AP early.
Sona is... oh, excuse me, for a second I thought Sona still existed. I must have dreamed, for a second i almost believed she was useful and had a more effective heal than a red pot.

As i already QQ'd, i completeley understand the need and the will to change the meta and stomp on the sustain. I'm just not sure that nerfing almost everything in Taric and Sona will work that way.

Happily they continue to revive a bit Kayle. Maybe she will be able to become a kind of AP solo laner ?
I'm never wrong ; reality may be.
Anandre
<Member>
Anandre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 12:27am | Report
I love all the QQ over the changes, but no one's actually played with them yet. I'd like to see how they actually pan out first.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 12:41am | Report
Keels wrote:

They're remaking Alistar again? Do tell, kind vet...

no they arent it was an example. alistar used to be bad and they had an idea for how to buff him but then the roaming metagame showed up and they had to change their ideas on how to buff him because people played him differently.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Slizer002
<Member>
Slizer002's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 1:07am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

I just bought Xin Zhao last week.

-facedesk-

Feeling ********ed? :3

I almost bougth a skin for him a week ago ^^

If someone can't stay alive in lane for 6:30 seconds on their own then they got problems.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide