Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Removal of Crit Masteries?

Creator: Maedroas January 27, 2012 7:46pm
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 7:30am | Report
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 7:31am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

I already posted the best way to get out of crit, riot should listen to that.^^

The day Riot does that, we're gonna get a lot of OP stuff bro :P

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 7:40am | Report
Well, so nothing changes to now.^^

BTW: The counterpart to this has been already created, look at Ninja Tabi. And you know, that I suggested that before. But that stat should be also avaiable in the defense mastery tree(Replace that useless Evasion ), maybe on Phantom Dancer or more items.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Anandre
<Member>
Anandre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 8:10am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:
The crit wasnt free cuz u also need to decide do i take Critmastery or Mastery XY?

What else are you going to take? 4 of the remaining choices are AP masteries, not suitable for AD (most CDs are already pretty low and a lot of damage is from AAs, so CDR is fairly pointless). Havoc adds a whole 1.5 damage when you do 100 damage (late-game when I crit for 750, it adds ~11 damage, big whoop), Demolitionist adds nothing to team fights or duels, and Butcher isn't worth taking over increased crit chance.

So no, there isn't a decision there. For any AD carry, crit chance was the only choice.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 9:55am | Report
Quoted:

Trynd's kit is based around crit. But he rushes zeal(after vamp scepter) and has a lot of natural crit. 1 gp parrley that crits, can basically force a B, just because there is the chance his next parrley crits again, ultimately resulting in that a flash ignite will be the end of u.
Yeah, 4% crit on trynd is nice. And he build his kit around crit, BUT he builds a phantom dancer, like allways.
:Tryndamere, 35% from passive+25%from Infinity edge+30% from phantom dancer. that's 90% crit chance. Let's say u add 4% to that, that's a relative increase of:4,5'ish percent. , if u build atmas as well, that's 108%(wasting an 8%)
I personally only build atmas(18%)+tri-force(15%)+IE(25%)=58% for crit on GP, atmas and tri-force being situational.
4% is now a relative increase of something like: 7'ish percent. With some extra passive AD and extra AD from parrley. I believe GP's kit synergizes just as well with crit as trynds does.
4,5% relative increase end-game vs. 7% relative increase endgame. Add to that at early game, the relative increase is EVEN farther apart.

-Vamp Scepter
-Boots
-Brutalizer
-IE
-Ghost Blade
-Blood Thirster
-Atmas
-Either PD or Defensive item

That's how I build Tryn...Everyone gets so hung up on rushing Zeal neglecting the fact that early ArP is a great way to ensure that when you crit you hit hard, and counter whatever early game counterbuilding the enemy team has started...Just my 2 cents.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 10:48am | Report
i rush zeal after T1 boots for the exact same reason i rush zeal as Ashe/Tristana/any ie-building character, cuz it gives u more MS than upgrading to T2 Boots, gives u same'ish amount of AS, and gives crit upon that.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 11:12am | Report
I used to think it's balanced, then I took a Parrrley to the knee.
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 12:49pm | Report
Quoted:

i rush zeal after T1 boots for the exact same reason i rush zeal as Ashe/Tristana/any ie-building character, cuz it gives u more MS than upgrading to T2 Boots, gives u same'ish amount of AS, and gives crit upon that.

Brutalizer gives you Damage/ArP/CDR versus Zeals MS/AS/CrC

10 or 12 arp from runes +15 ArP from Brutalizer you're practically hitting squishy champs for true damage. Tryn already gets passive CrC as he gains Fury; getting Zeal gives you an abundance of a stat you already have enough of (for early game). Factor in getting IE as your third item and you're right around 60% CrC with a good chunk of damage to make your Crits matter....Get ghostblade and now you have an AS/MS steroid with CrC/ArP built in...

But I play Tryn differently than most people now I guess :/
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 12:54pm | Report
i just feel that MS is a much too important stat on trynda to have it on a Active.

But i know for a fact Ghostblade is strong on him. But when ppl stack armour, ****'s gon be getting real bad for ya matie..
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 1:19pm | Report
Ms is improtant I agree, but Tryn has a solid slow. It's preference I suppose, but I feel the earlier I have ArP the more effective I can be mid game...

BoT: This loss of 4% CrC is negligible. Now we get MOAR DAMAGE

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide