Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Removing all chat

Creator: Sonaspissed October 13, 2021 8:43am
Will you continue playing?
Sonaspissed
<Member>
Sonaspissed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2021 8:43am | Report
I can't believe your removing chat that mean mics to? I feel strongly this is not the answer. After a pandemic to this! Really dumb RIOT.
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2021 1:30pm | Report
I can't believe your removing chat that mean mics to? I feel strongly this is not the answer. After a pandemic to this! Really dumb RIOT.

Riot is only removing all chat, you won't be able to speak to the other team. You can still use the chat with your allies. I believe you're referring to Valorant when it comes to mics, and yes that is still unchanged. The only thing they're removing is the ability to talk to the other team. @ Sonaspissed
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
TheFwnK
<Member>
TheFwnK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2021 1:47pm | Report
As far as I am concerned, they said they'll disable all chat for tests. We'll see in the future if this feature will be permanent or not.
Sovereign Kitten
<Teemo Master>
Sovereign Kitten's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2021 5:30pm | Report
We don't need a game especially on (EUW and EUNE) where games are decided by who tilts to the:

"EZ"
"???"
"Hardstuck -"

Comments. It's for the best, but I would prefer team chat as well to be removed, as you only need pings to communicate if you're seriously trying to play and climb. Words never solve anything.
The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide